Hacker destroyed my fleet in minutes, and more

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hacker destroyed my fleet in minutes, and more

in game 3631809 there is a hacker named lukafatic007 playing as serbia. his ships were 2, level 3 cruisers stacked together and he was hitting my ships every 20 seconds instead of the usual hour, I airstruck a city that had an airbase and other bases with 4 strike fighters and no damage came to the buildings, i also airstruck his 2 cruiser fleet with one strike fighter (note that his cruisers have a rating of 3 against jets) and he did 17 damage to my fighters, while he took 3 damage. i airstruck the same fleet again with the strike fighters that hit that one city, but was reduced to 3 fighters (there was no air defence in the city, the only units there were parked and refeuling strike fighters i hit and took alot of damage still) and i once again took alot of damage and he took little damage. once i charged his cruisers with 2 frigates to do whatever damage i could and his units teleported away when my ships were less than a minute away to more than 13 minutes away. i had a huge fleet of air supieriority fighters, all lvl 4, and he had strike fighters that were lvl 4 or 5. whenever i hit a wing of his strike fighters, while i did more damage, i shouldve done alot more, and he did alot more damage on me than he shouldve. i was taking half the damage he was i those encounters even though i had booth more fighters AND a triple rating advantage. thats about it but i would also like to add the fact that he stopped engaging my ships every 20 seconds AFTER i posted an article about it
    • jct_it wrote:

He used gold fine sir. No hacks.
      Do you mean he used gold to shoot faster or do you mean he just had more units then 26PTTON26?
      26PTTON26, can you tell what exactly happened in the game log (exclamation mark on the upper left, right from coalitons), or even give us screenshots?
      What were the names of the things that killed your stacks? (you know, stuff like
      6th fleet or similar, number is important)
      And did his stacks oneshot yours? If so, it reloads pretty quickly (at least someone with more experience than me once said that, so I'm pretty sure it's true)
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • SROL wrote:

You can always send a bug report with the map number and player's name this however wont work lol since I have never seen a working report in my entire life in ww3 lol I have reported like 100 or more users and they always tell me there is nothing bad with this player lol they should remove the bug report option lolz
      Exactly. And gold allows you to attack quicker.
      On the edge, but never extinct.
    • SROL wrote:

You can always send a bug report with the map number and player's name this however wont work lol since I have never seen a working report in my entire life in ww3 lol I have reported like 100 or more users and they always tell me there is nothing bad with this player lol they should remove the bug report option lolz
      I reported a person for swearing and putting inappropriate stuff on the news and they listened and warned him
    • jct_it wrote:

SROL wrote:

Do you mean it is possible to skip the reloading time of units or what exactly do you mean?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Ok, I attached three screenshots:
      1. screenshot: if you click on the button with the exclamation mark, which says "Alle Spielevents" in German and in English probably something like "Event log" or "All events" you get to the event log (if you still can't find it, I circled it on the screenshot).
      If you are playing on mobile, look on the top right and if you still can't find it, I circled it on the second screenshot, which I made o my mobile.

3. screenshot: what the event log says: this example log message is in orange, so it means, that one my stacks fought another stack.
      First of all it tells me which of my stacks is involved (here my second Infantry Battalion), then from which country this is (Thailand, which am I).
      Than what it did (Fighting). If you are playing on mobile, everything above will not be shown
      Than again which stack it is and from where it is (it's just like the first time). Than [K2], I don't know what that means.
      Than what it did but with different words (engage in combat).
      Than the enemy stack (33rd Insurgents).
      Than the country of that stack (Rogue State). Than [EO33], I don't know what that means.

And finally where they engaged (Qingdao).

The one I am asking for is the name of the enemy stack, more specifically it's number (marked in red in my example)
      Any stacks that have have the same name, e.g. they both only contain Infantry, have a different number, so by looking at the numbers in the log you can see if it was the same stack attacking every 20 seconds or just multiple stacks attacking shortly after an another.
      Files
      a.k.a. jem and and eres

The post was edited 6 times, last by jemandanderes ().

• jct_it wrote:

SROL wrote:

Ok, I have never seen the option for doing that. can you attach a screenshot of the button which you need to press to do it?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres

The post was edited 2 times, last by jemandanderes ().

• Jemandanderes wrote:

jct_it wrote:

SROL wrote:

Ok, I have never seen the option for doing that. can you attach a screenshot of the button which you need to press to do it?
      Not possible, you can speed up, construction, research and production, you can increase or decrease.

On the other hand you can not speed up attack timers or more pops.
    • boeing845 wrote:

a hacker
      Well, CoN is n0t known to be hackable. It's not like a shooter or something like that, where you can code your own client to give actual impossible inputs to the server. The (probably) only way to hack the game is be literally hacking it, you know, hacking the server. And
      1. That's not easy (I assume have never tried it nor I'm capable of), because this is not a website of an amateur, this is made by a company that makes at least decent amounts of money with it, so they probably also invested some more money in cyber security.

2. If you would have hacked the server, you could probably do way more stuff than just attacking faster.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres

The post was edited 1 time, last by jemandanderes ().