Multi Account!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kranzegrad wrote:

siskobr (finland to eng) 'sisko' translated to 'sister' br > bro or brand.
    saniat ct 007 (finland to eng) 'saniais' > 'saniaiset' translated to 'ferns' 007.

they probally sister and brother (sisters) they have both iphone, but they have only one desktop for shared it.

Are you sure? I mean, I believe you in the Finnish translation, but ferns has nothing to do with siblings and according to google translator, the word saniat actually exists, is Romanian and means luge (kelkka in Finnish). But of course I don't know, maybe you Finnish people abbreviate saniaiset with saniat.

Thunder wrote:

I be leave these to are the same person siskoBr and Saniat ct007 in game 3680870.
    How do you know? Do you know their IP adresses? Or do you just see them join the same games together and maybe not even communicating in CoN? If this was the case, they could just be two people, who join games together to have a team mate at all events. Maybe they even play via the same internet connection, but at least one of them has Security Council.

Of course your reason could be another, so it would be great if you would tell us.
    a.k.a. jem and and eres
  • Jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

siskobr (finland to eng) 'sisko' translated to 'sister' br > bro or brand.
    saniat ct 007 (finland to eng) 'saniais' > 'saniaiset' translated to 'ferns' 007.

they probally sister and brother (sisters) they have both iphone, but they have only one desktop for shared it.
    Are you sure? I mean, I believe you in the Finnish translation, but ferns has nothing to do with siblings and according to google translator, the word saniat actually exists, is Romanian and means luge (kelkka in Finnish). But of course I don't know, maybe you Finnish people abbreviate saniaiset with saniat.

Thunder wrote:

I be leave these to are the same person siskoBr and Saniat ct007 in game 3680870.
    How do you know? Do you know their IP adresses? Or do you just see them join the same games together and maybe not even communicating in CoN? If this was the case, they could just be two people, who join games together to have a team mate at all events. Maybe they even play via the same internet connection, but at least one of them has Security Council.
    Of course your reason could be another, so it would be great if you would tell us.
    Ferms is unusually name, i wonder...
    I thinking over night, if they are sisters or one same persons, probally they are one same person.

Manager can check this case.
    Guns are always loaded.