The Gold Options I fear most

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu wrote:

Caminhante_BR wrote:

where is the strategy when your airports are destroyed in one click using 2.5k gold?

where is the strategy when the enemy can see all your units with 15k gold?

where is your efforts and tactics when the enemy can heal all troops unlimitedly?

I want to talk specifically about these questions.
      you can shove your rhetorical questions up your ass pls?
      He does make a solid claim however
      Im evil. How are you

driving that car :evil:
    • ASHKSO wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Caminhante_BR wrote:

where is the strategy when your airports are destroyed in one click using 2.5k gold?

where is your efforts and tactics when the enemy can heal all troops unlimitedly?

you can shove your rhetorical questions up your ass pls?
      He does make a solid claim however
      no, he's just ranting about gold
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • True. I tried to defuse the heated subject with a diversion, but if this matter continues, the subject will simply be closed, and appropriate sanctions given upon people. Gold are not to be denounced in public.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

True. I tried to defuse the heated subject with a diversion, but if this matter continues, the subject will simply be closed, and appropriate sanctions given upon people. Gold are not to be denounced in public.
      I think we should change the subject back to Platinum.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Caminhante_BR wrote:

Where are the servers, if nobody pays to keep the lights on?

Everyone support the gold sell to keep the game and the company. We are talking about the best way to sell and don't make a pay to win.
    • Opulon wrote:

True. I tried to defuse the heated subject with a diversion, but if this matter continues, the subject will simply be closed, and appropriate sanctions given upon people. Gold are not to be denounced in public.
      why if we are just giving suggestions to make the game better? if it's open is becau they are interested about how its developing..

Every game must sell products and surely they listen to the communty about the best ways to sell it.
    • Wolfsake wrote:

The game is a business and a business has to make money to survive. The gold players pay for those to play, whom don't pay.
      I spend money on the game because I like it and want it to continue. And when I encounter someone who is spending *a lot*, I do everything I can to encourage them to spend even more by doing my best to take them down. Usually a futile goal, but what else ya gonna do? Plus, on the occasions it does work, man does it feel goooooood! :saint:
    • Caminhante_BR wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Caminhante_BR wrote:

Where are the servers, if nobody pays to keep the lights on?
      Everyone support the gold sell to keep the game and the company. We are talking about the best way to sell and don't make a pay to win.
      The problem is, what else could they do?

A Grand Strategy Game like CON does not really offer itself to features like selling skin that games like MOBAs or Battle Royales
    • Caminhante_BR wrote:

Opulon wrote:

why if we are just giving suggestions to make the game better? if it's open is becau they are interested about how its developing..
      Every game must sell products and surely they listen to the communty about the best ways to sell it.

I will not debate of if this was navigating closer to the waters of "just a prank bro we're proposing things" or the waters of "Golds bad". We already had calm and cordial discussions on the matter, and when my guts interrogate me, i know there is already something fishy.

So, to summarise it : cease and desist. Again, it's not a debate.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.