The Gold Options I fear most

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MicahWill wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

I was in a coal that had a member who used reveal all..... it was scary good. I believe the game should AT LEAST tell you that your enemy has just revealed all of your troops; or maybe put an ad in the paper saying "Country has begun experimental, long-distance radar tests."
      When your coalition partner did that, could you see it too?
      yes
      I felt like Snowden when he first saw how much the government (US) spies on us. It felt illegal lol.
      wait until you realize how utterly broken revealing troops with spies is in combo with radar
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

I was in a coal that had a member who used reveal all..... it was scary good. I believe the game should AT LEAST tell you that your enemy has just revealed all of your troops; or maybe put an ad in the paper saying "Country has begun experimental, long-distance radar tests."
      When your coalition partner did that, could you see it too?
      yes
      Exactly! That's how I learned just how powerful it is. I've never used it and I never will (just as a point of pride).
    • I love golders...and that is not being ugly to anyone. I use very little and I try to make the game more enjoyable and challenging to all who defeat me. Most do but still "someone has to lose"It's not a problem. Just have fun and be civil. It's a great game .
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • Unfortunatelly game is becoming famous as a Pay to Win on most game groups.

Pay to bomb airports , reveal all units, regenerate infinitelly are features known as pay to win in other war games. mThe is no strategy while soemone keep using gold unlimitedly.

Price for getting some dollars is too high for the playbility.
      Who keep the game are who spend, yes, but the others can't just become fresh meat.
    • Alot of sore losers who see someones paying to win and you just run away?

For me the most feared thing is intelligence, that reveals all units, has to be the most frustrating, but i believe thats how Nazi Germany lost, because the allies had the reveal all intelligence and the Germanys didn't even know.

I dont think this game is as "pay to win" as people believe, unless your blowing huge amounts of gold, the advantage you get is minimal.

But reveal all, its hard, they know all your units, they know all your movements, they see all your strength and weaknesses while your literally blind and its not just the player, but the whole alliance and further more, that intelligence can be shared over chat.

You don't even need to pay to win, just join an alliance and spy, relay the informantion. With things like discord, is really easy to share images with your friends, alot of games i find easier without help, seems pretty commonplace for the above strategy to be used against you. Hence why its my most fear usage of gold and abuse of the alliance function.

Personally i like the pay to win function, it adds another aspect to the game. Its like a rally cry that can stop your aggression dead in its tracks forcing you to think on your feet. No plan survives first contact with the enemy!
    • scommysoggys wrote:

The early heavy golders that blow a game apart in the fist day or 2 are my fav - I just send straight to archive. Means I have not invested wasted time in the game ^^.

I get a bit unnerved when I take off a bunch of HP from a unit and the guy immediately repairs it.

At the end of the day without golders the is no game so its all good.
      Thing is as premium i cannot put the game into archive...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • scommysoggys wrote:

The early heavy golders that blow a game apart in the fist day or 2 are my fav - I just send straight to archive. Means I have not invested wasted time in the game ^^.

Those are the most satisfying to stick around in on the off chance that the early golder goes MIA, which has happened about 1/4 of the time in games I've been in. And if they do stick around and make it to you, you can surprise them by being active. Then it *really* gets fun because, let's face it, most golders really aren't very good. :evil:
    • DOA70 wrote:

scommysoggys wrote:

Those are the most satisfying to stick around in on the off chance that the early golder goes MIA, which has happened about 1/4 of the time in games I've been in. And if they do stick around and make it to you, you can surprise them by being active. Then it *really* gets fun because, let's face it, most golders really aren't very good. :evil:
      You give me hope. Next time I’ll stick around when I see a golder...
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • DOA70 wrote:

scommysoggys wrote:

ButThe early heavy golders that blow a game apart in the fist day or 2 are my fav - I just send straight to archive. Means I have not invested wasted time in the game ^^.

Agree
      Horrifically disagree. What would the game be if nobody except people who paid to win played?
      Im evil. How are you

driving that car :evil:
    • Caminhante_BR wrote:

where is the strategy when your airports are destroyed in one click using 2.5k gold?

where is the strategy when the enemy can see all your units with 15k gold?

where is your efforts and tactics when the enemy can heal all troops unlimitedly?

I want to talk specifically about these questions.
      you can shove your rhetorical questions up your ass pls?
      I am The Baseline for opinions