The Gold Options I fear most

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Gold Options I fear most

I try to win the games I play...unless there are cicumstances tha forbid this. Mainly a person spending Gold or a game I really botch...

I want you to provide with the Feedback with Godl options make me really suffer and where I suppose they are to cheap.

1. Destroy buildings with Gold Spies - It costs me lots of time and resources to fix the damage and I cannot prevent it and protect me.

2. Lower moral in Cities - absolutly anoying. Takes ages to recover.

3. Early Missles that bomb you cities - It just takes to long to get a lvl 5 army base for protection...i can hardly make it before day 14
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

I try to win the games I play...unless there are cicumstances tha forbid this. Mainly a person spending Gold or a game I really botch...

I want you to provide with the Feedback with Godl options make me really suffer and where I suppose they are to cheap.

1. Destroy buildings with Gold Spies - It costs me lots of time and resources to fix the damage and I cannot prevent it and protect me.

3. Early Missles that bomb you cities - It just takes to long to get a lvl 5 army base for protection...i can hardly make it before day 14
      I wonder what're the odds that a player is gonna even counter a single gold spender and even if it happened, you won't be his only target I guess

In addition to that the game needs those gold spenders in order to stay online, stabilized and updated

If you'd ask me, I won't risk losing that and having gold spenders free- games in return lol
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

how about the reveal all? :D
      majorly screws over my poor elite subs
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

i agree.
      gold must be used to faster the tasks. it ruins the game when is used to destroy the work of another player
    • Caminhante_BR wrote:

i agree.gold must be used to faster the tasks. it ruins the game when is used to destroy the work of another player
      -
      Disagree with THAT, but THAT I agree with.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • _dany20_ wrote:

I wonder what're the odds that a player is gonna even counter a single gold spender and even if it happened, you won't be his only target I guess
      In addition to that the game needs those gold spenders in order to stay online, stabilized and updated

If you'd ask me, I won't risk losing that and having gold spenders free- games in return lol
      The odds are pretty good.

I find one in every second game...and I dont do many games..

My problem is that they riun my statistic. As a Premium player I cannot go inactive...otherwise I wouldnt care...i would just drop out and everything is fine...

The current game this guy spend easily 200K gold every day for lowering moral, destroy buildings (no idea how often he did reveal units). Every city he conquered he annexed and build it fully up...I woudltn even bother finding out how many ressorces he build...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

I find one in every second game...and I dont do many games..
      The number of games you play does not affect the chance to encounter a gold user per game.

kurtvonstein wrote:

thats the point...its just to cheap...5-7 core cities
      Ok, assuming you want to decrease the morale by 70% per city and he somebody has 5 homeland cities:
      2.500gold*7percity*5cities=87.500
      If you buy gold without a special offer, but you buy it en masse (so the lowest offer) you pay 200€/700.000gold=2/7.000(2 over 7.000)€/gold(Euros per gold)
      So 87.500gold costs you 87.500gold * 2/7.000€/gold = 25 Euros (exactly)

I mean, of course paying 25€ sometimes is not much, but if you do this 1 time per early game war, 2 times per mid game war and 3-5 times per late game war and you have about 2-3 early game wars, 2-3 mid game wars and 3-4 late game wars (these numbers are wild guesses, feel free to do the math again with more accurate numbers) you have to do this
      1*2,5 + 2*2,5 + 4*3,5=2,5 + 5 +14=21,5 times, which would cost 21,5*25 = 537€. Ok, I think my guesses are far from being realistic, but even if it's just 150€, that's still an expensive hobby.

For everyone, who is more familiar with dollars, either do the calculation again with your offers or take this values, I calculated these values with the current exchange rate:
      200€ = 242,55$
      25€ = 30,32$
      537€ = 651,25$
      150€ = 181,91$

I would really appreciate it, if someone more experienced would do better guesses for the number of uses of this strategy per war and the number of wars.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Ugggh why do some cultures use commas for the decimal point of dollars!!!

EG $23,074.23
      Because then you don't confuse it with the points between every 3 digits.
      Display Spoiler
      I know that in the USA you use both the other way around so you can't really confuse them, except for X.XXX/X,XXX X=any except 0

And it looks better.
      And I'm used to it.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Ugggh why do some cultures use commas for the decimal point of dollars!!!

EG $23,074.23
      Because then you don't confuse it with the points between every 3 digits.
      Display Spoiler
      I know that in the USA you use both the other way around so you can't really confuse them, except for X.XXX/X,XXX X=any except 0

And it looks better.
      And I'm used to it.
      Actually if you look at it critically, we are talking about this "." which is called a decimal point, and it's use after whole dollars makes more sense, because it designates tenths (deci) of a dollar. Using it between 3 numbers to the left is wrong because it doesn't have the function which gives it its name.

Additionally, if I were to say "one point five dollars" it would be "1.5" dollars, and not "one comma five dollars"
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Caminhante_BR wrote:

Its not about price or money.
      Game must get money, obviously.

The point is that gold in every game is used to save time. not to ruin the game structure creating a pay to win concept.
      i buy gold some times.
      I mean the timers etc exist as an incentive to get gold to skip them?

also: kinda funny how OT some ppl are

the most scary option is definitly the destruction of buildings :D

kurtvonstein wrote:

they actually increased the prices for gold agents tho?
      I am The Baseline for opinions