How about a 6x Speed gamemode?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apologies for the double-post. Just remembered I did a poll on the Reddit. It seems like a majority of players would like higher speed games O.o

Here's the results if you're interested

Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Exras wrote:

Here me out guys 4 times speed is a fun game mode and its one of the only ones I play with a few friends IRL[In Real Life] and are the majority of the games I play. However I do like to run a flashpoint occasionally but as a solo. a 4 times speed is pretty good where 6 hours IRL is 24 hours in game which is fairly use full, but perhaps an 6x speed could be the way to go. I get the whole thing about long term strategy but with a 6x speed I really do think it would help reduce the amount of gold spenders that play in it. Don't get me wrong it's great when people go out of their way to help support the game buy buying gold (Me myself spent well over 2.5k on gold) but it will make the game overall more fun to play for the non gold users and will shorten the time it takes in real life to actually produce troops build structures and invade people as well. With how our 24 hour day cycle works I feel like an 6x speed game (every 4 hours IRL will be 24 hours in game) will either go one really fast pace with invading other countries or 2 will be very extended due to the fact of 2 things: First off it will be very extended because of how rouge states work now. I feel like they will spread like wildfire so to speak and with the amount of time they are given with afk players they will be harder to defeat making the game more chaotic and fun. Second off for my other reasoning for it to be more extended is by the time an actual real life day passes by it will be day 6 in game with people needing to work and sleep they will be able to play maybe a day or 2 maybe even 3 out of the 6 and have to play more off of a defensive standpoint rather then just offense.

Those are my reasonings on why a 6x speed game would be good.. The original thread was for an 8x speed however a 6x speed is more reasonable.
      They should make a fast-paced arcade map, that would be kinda cool.
    • ASHKSO wrote:

as an event? It depends on what the people want as a preference, for example, DoD hates all x1 maps (credit to DoD) Some people might like an arcade mode too, however.
      It's true, I hate all 1X maps as me and ASHKSO discussed, that is way too fast. That's why we both (ASHKSO & I) irrevocable agreed and solemnly swore, that there should never, ever again be a map faster than 0.5X
      :)

DoD dealt me death. I passed it on
      reversal card.png
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ASHKSO wrote:

We did agree on that

and no i passed it on.... to the next person in line. Reverse would be passing it in the opposite direction, which would be to you logically
      No, I dealt you death, you noted that, THEN I used the reversal. :)
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• ASHKSO wrote:

so i dealt you death or the death went in the opposite direction
      Death makes ME stronger, since I am Dealer of Death. It just gives me more ammo.
      The KING of CoN News!!!