Group Chat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think that making an ingame group chat between other nations would be very beneficial. A lot of the time, coalitions end up making a deal with other coalitions, which ends up with the leaders of each coalition being a messenger.
      Leader & Founder of the Doge Alliance,
      ScaredBowDK

DOGE Alliance
      Even though the real Doge has passed away, his spirit shall live on.
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/nAYrQVxFKm
      Open to all everyone except Walters

• ScaredBowDK wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think that making an ingame group chat between other nations would be very beneficial. A lot of the time, coalitions end up making a deal with other coalitions, which ends up with the leaders of each coalition being a messenger.
      I guess "technically" that's considered as cheating in CON and I understand that

You can't just make a very large (multiple coalition) alliance aganist the rest of the players and call it fair play...
    • _dany20_ wrote:

ScaredBowDK wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think that making an ingame group chat between other nations would be very beneficial. A lot of the time, coalitions end up making a deal with other coalitions, which ends up with the leaders of each coalition being a messenger.
      I guess "technically" that's considered as cheating in CON and I understand that
      You can't just make a very large (multiple coalition) alliance aganist the rest of the players and call it fair play...
      Well, as long as it’s not between people of the same alliance it’s technically legal
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?