DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

More details on dev diary coming tomorrow
    Thats a great news. Also if it's not against rules of the thread lets start little guessing game what will come tomorrow. My guess is elite tank destroyer
    You are free to guess lol. Idk if it will be an elite tank. We got a ground unit last season (not season 6). My guess is an elite water vehicle. But that is a pretty standard guess.
    I am also betting my money on a sniper camel.
  • StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

Thats a great news. Also if it's not against rules of the thread lets start little guessing game what will come tomorrow. My guess is elite tank destroyer
    You are free to guess lol. Idk if it will be an elite tank. We got a ground unit last season (not season 6). My guess is an elite water vehicle. But that is a pretty standard guess.I am also betting my money on a sniper camel.
    Last season we got elite bomber so it's possible this might be ground unit. I also saw some reddit pictures which showed something like ATGM carriers. If it has to do something with season 6 then it most likely tease ground vehicles. If it's just bunch of random picture then new season might bring anything
  • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

You are free to guess lol. Idk if it will be an elite tank. We got a ground unit last season (not season 6). My guess is an elite water vehicle. But that is a pretty standard guess.I am also betting my money on a sniper camel.
    Last season we got elite bomber so it's possible this might be ground unit. I also saw some reddit pictures which showed something like ATGM carriers. If it has to do something with season 6 then it most likely tease ground vehicles. If it's just bunch of random picture then new season might bring anything
    That's true. Keep in mind that there will be new base units. That's the speculation at least. I think it is possible for there to be a new ground unit, but probably not an elite ground unit. I think it's following the pattern of:
    -Ground
    -Air
    -Sea

I guess we will get some more news tomorrow. Hoping it's good news.
  • StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

That's true. Keep in mind that there will be new base units. That's the speculation at least. I think it is possible for there to be a new ground unit, but probably not an elite ground unit. I think it's following the pattern of:-Ground
    -Air
    -Sea

So this new thing which may be source of the deley is new basic unit which will be available at any time? Do that mean that there won't be any new elite vehicle or not?
  • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

That's true. Keep in mind that there will be new base units. That's the speculation at least. I think it is possible for there to be a new ground unit, but probably not an elite ground unit. I think it's following the pattern of:-Ground-Air
    -Sea

So this new thing which may be source of the deley is new basic unit which will be available at any time? Do that mean that there won't be any new elite vehicle or not?
    The way that I understand this is that there will be three units released in total. One new elite unit, and two base units that can be used by everyone. Again, this is all speculation, but there is evidence to back this idea up. The game devs said that the new release will change the "micro" aspect of war. It's not clear if this micro change will come from the new elite unit or something else altogether. It could be the case that only one unit is released, the elite, and that the two new units were all speculation. But if you look at the original teaser, there are 3 vehicles underneath some tarps.
  • StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Yak wrote:

That's true. Keep in mind that there will be new base units. That's the speculation at least. I think it is possible for there to be a new ground unit, but probably not an elite ground unit. I think it's following the pattern of:-Ground-Air-Sea

The way that I understand this is that there will be three units released in total. One new elite unit, and two base units that can be used by everyone. Again, this is all speculation, but there is evidence to back this idea up. The game devs said that the new release will change the "micro" aspect of war. It's not clear if this micro change will come from the new elite unit or something else altogether. It could be the case that only one unit is released, the elite, and that the two new units were all speculation. But if you look at the original teaser, there are 3 vehicles underneath some tarps.
    Also the micro aspect of warfare might be teaser for jamming vehicles since they're working on microwave spectrum and they are crusial these days. Even if I would miss the thing which will come it would be nice to have more units to the game. Especially if one is the new gamechanger and second is couter for it
  • It could be mines, lasers, drone swarming or electronic jamming warfare. I suspect lasers as an AA platform, but it could be anything
    It’s likely going to be a ground unit though, you could see shadows of wheels.

The devs say that ‘more information will be released tomorrow’ but then they say that it’s going to be mutant camels
    Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
  • 737373elj wrote:

It could be mines, lasers, drone swarming or electronic jamming warfare. I suspect lasers as an AA platform, but it could be anything
    It’s likely going to be a ground unit though, you could see shadows of wheels.

The devs say that ‘more information will be released tomorrow’ but then they say that it’s going to be mutant camels
    You talk about potential basic TT vehicle or potentional elite vehicle? Since those pictures you post from datamines looked like ATGM carriers
  • It is tomorrow... Where's the news?
    It's not tomorrow really, but it's a german game...
    And European moderators tend to be the most active on the forums.
    Well, unless you are Opulon* though, no european is going to be on at this hour...
    By the way, Opulon, if you are reading this right now, it's a bit late, seeing as it's 3am in Paris, right?
    Aaah whatever we all have our own schedules(with work and stuff)...
    But I'm waiting for the news... And Yak said that the camels were coming soon, not the MUTANT CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If the news tomorrow reveals that camels can only become mutant in WW3 apocalypse after a nuclear attack, well that kinda makes sense.
    But DoD might hire a kaiju/kamala harris to attack you...
    "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
    English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."