DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ewac123 wrote:

It is tomorrow... Where's the news?
    It's not tomorrow really, but it's a german game...
    And European moderators tend to be the most active on the forums.
    Well, unless you are Opulon* though, no european is going to be on at this hour...
    By the way, Opulon, if you are reading this right now, it's a bit late, seeing as it's 3am in Paris, right?
    Aaah whatever we all have our own schedules(with work and stuff)...
    But I'm waiting for the news... And Yak said that the camels were coming soon, not the MUTANT CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If the news tomorrow reveals that camels can only become mutant in WW3 apocalypse after a nuclear attack, well that kinda makes sense.
    But DoD might hire a kaiju/kamala harris to attack you...
    May you be cursed so that your manner of death will be by Ginosaji***, if you EVER type those 4 words again!

*** -
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • This is a creepy video... I believe Opulon posted it first.
    I love how the spoon killer throws the knife away and still opts for the spoon.
    Before the dude being attacked by the spoon guy gives up he should at least try and call in a MRL division.
    Then add some Russian Spetznaz.
    "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
    English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Ewac ().

• ewac123 wrote:

This is a creepy video... I believe Opulon posted it first.
    I love how the spoon killer throws the knife away and still opts for the spoon.
    Yes, it was Opulon (one of the reasons for the "Far Out" Tribute Pic), I just wanted to remind you WHAT curse you now have hanging over your head if you transgress again against the Mutant Camels.
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Sir, I did not endorse Yak's idea about normal camels. I do support the mutant camel idea.
    If that spoon guy comes here, I'm going to... maybe call in the national guard.
    "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
    English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
  • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Do anyone have any idea when the news might drop. Since game is German I would say it might be in few hours (at last at 17h CEST since then workdays ends). But I'm new here on forum so some of you old guards might give some specific informations
    Why do you say that? It was my understanding that Dorado was Headquartered in Malta.
    The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Do anyone have any idea when the news might drop. Since game is German I would say it might be in few hours (at last at 17h CEST since then workdays ends). But I'm new here on forum so some of you old guards might give some specific informations
    Why do you say that? It was my understanding that Dorado was Headquartered in Malta.
    You can clearly see that at least forum is registered in Germany thanks to subscrintion at the bottom of the page. But since Malta has the same time as Germany this time calculation should apply to this case as well
  • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

You can clearly see that at least forum is registered in Germany thanks to subscrintion at the bottom of the page. But since Malta has the same time as Germany this time calculation should apply to this case as well
    OK, "Forum", yes, as evidenced here. But "Game" ... well now, if you had clicked here:
    -
    you wrong.jpg
    -
    You would have seen this
    -
    you wrong 2.jpg
    The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

OK, "Forum", yes, as evidenced here. But "Game" ... well now, if you had clicked here:-
    you wrong.jpg
    -
    You would have seen this
    -
    you wrong 2.jpg

Still both guys are most likely German thanks to their surname. It's register on Malta thaks to lower taxes. But I was asking when might news possibly drop if anyone have some more specific time frame guess?
  • It's very dissapointing that one of the mods said there will be something today and now he even don't bother to come here and tell us that something went wrong and Season 6 will be delayed again. From another forum for one unspecified game most of us complain about lack of communication and this is the exact same problem. I hope someone will tell us what happened
  • Capt_Rodgers wrote:

It's very dissapointing that one of the mods said there will be something today and now he even don't bother to come here and tell us that something went wrong and Season 6 will be delayed again. From another forum for one unspecified game most of us complain about lack of communication and this is the exact same problem. I hope someone will tell us what happened
    In the mods defense, this is their game, we are only observing their work and giving our suggestions. They do not have to give out any updates at all. Moreover, it still has not been 24 hours. They released the update at 5 pm yesterday (my time.) We still have 3 hours before that. I think what they meant by "24 hours" was "We will update you on the status tomorrow." Patience is a virtue. They'll give us more info today I am positive.
  • StopThereCowboy wrote:

Capt_Rodgers wrote:

It's very dissapointing that one of the mods said there will be something today and now he even don't bother to come here and tell us that something went wrong and Season 6 will be delayed again. From another forum for one unspecified game most of us complain about lack of communication and this is the exact same problem. I hope someone will tell us what happened
    In the mods defense, this is their game, we are only observing their work and giving our suggestions. They do not have to give out any updates at all. Moreover, it still has not been 24 hours. They released the update at 5 pm yesterday (my time.) We still have 3 hours before that. I think what they meant by "24 hours" was "We will update you on the status tomorrow." Patience is a virtue. They'll give us more info today I am positive.
    If in doubt blame legacy issues
    I am The Baseline for opinions