Future Setting: Explosive charge capability for special forces (None Suggestions Post)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Future Setting: Explosive charge capability for special forces (None Suggestions Post)

Title says.

Special forces capabilities include the following:
      Timer charge it's 1 building per 60 min for City or Province building (player can choose what building to blow up).
      Guns are always loaded.
    • playbabe wrote:

dude, we need a demolish truck and child solider.

where the hell is war crime update
      Demolish truck and c**** soldier is terrorist doctrine lines, not global armies.

explosive charge setting in special force Tier 1 lvl 3 or Tier 2 lvl 1 (lvl 5) or Tier 2 lvl 2 (lvl 6), and with ballance is 'Urban Terrain Training' in these level > Tier 1 lvl 3 or Tier 2 lvl 1 (lvl 5).

Explosive sound in city area, mean decrated war.

This tactic called 'Hit and Run' during war time.

For examples this: DELTA FORCE EXPLOSIVE CHARGE SCENE < VIDEO LINK.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Special reconnaissance and surveillance in hostile environments
      Uhm, special forces can do this, since they are stealth.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Foreign internal defense: Training and development of other states' military and security forces
      You want to be able to train your allies troops? And why can't he do it himself?

Kranzegrad wrote:

Offensive action
      They can already do this too.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Support to counter-insurgency through population engagement and support
      Sounds like having them in a city to train/engage the local population against insurgency.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Counter-terrorism operations
      Them acting as agents, ok, interesting, but if you give them order to do this there should also be a possibility of them to die.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Sabotage and demolition
      Also like agents, same as above.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Hostage rescue
      How should that work? Is it like if you are at war with someone and some of your units get cut off from your territory, they can rescue them (fly them out)?

I'm sorry if I treated that too much like a feature suggestion, but I don't know what it is supposed to do.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Special reconnaissance and surveillance in hostile environments
      Uhm, special forces can do this, since they are stealth.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Foreign internal defense: Training and development of other states' military and security forces
      You want to be able to train your allies troops? And why can't he do it himself?

Kranzegrad wrote:

Offensive action
      They can already do this too.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Support to counter-insurgency through population engagement and support
      Sounds like having them in a city to train/engage the local population against insurgency.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Counter-terrorism operations
      Them acting as agents, ok, interesting, but if you give them order to do this there should also be a possibility of them to die.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Sabotage and demolition
      Also like agents, same as above.

Kranzegrad wrote:

Hostage rescue
      How should that work? Is it like if you are at war with someone and some of your units get cut off from your territory, they can rescue them (fly them out)?
      I'm sorry if I treated that too much like a feature suggestion, but I don't know what it is supposed to do.
      Hostage rescue it's not part of CoN game Special Force.

These text list come from 'special force wikipedia'.

Reasons of 'explosive charge equipment' it's for Elite Commando and Special Force units.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Hostage rescue
      How should that work? Is it like if you are at war with someone and some of your units get cut off from your territory, they can rescue them (fly them out)?I'm sorry if I treated that too much like a feature suggestion, but I don't know what it is supposed to do.
      Hostage rescue it's not part of CoN game Special Force.
      I know, that's why I asked how that should work. So how do you imagine this to work? (I'm asking this because I'm curious)
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • My vision is...

Place: Russia/China vs Mongolia 'Darkhan' city.
      Mission: blow mongolia military buildings, without declarations of war.

1x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to 1x building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed.

Result: Success, no war dec

spec ops is still in city before 60 min running out, BLOW, busted.

Result: Failure, yes dec war

2x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to 2x building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed.

1x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to all building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed...

Mongolian invesgator: suspicious, explosive in same times from different locations...

Result: Failure, yes war dec

Airbourne Officer and Elite Commando has same or simiral explosive charge skills.

Guns are always loaded.
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

I know, that's why I asked how that should work. So how do you imagine this to work? (I'm asking this because I'm curious)

Kranzegrad wrote:

My vision is...

1x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to 1x building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed.

2x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to 2x building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed.

1x spec ops can planted explosive charger for in to all building, blow time it's 60 min, mean while spec ops are outsides of city, before building is blowed...

Mongolian invesgator: suspicious, explosive in same times from different locations...

Airbourne Officer and Elite Commando has same or simiral explosive charge skills.

Well?
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Well?

Kranzegrad wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

My vision is...

Well?
      Well, I asked about how hostage rescue should work, not how this blowing up stuff should.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

Well, I asked about how hostage rescue should work, not how this blowing up stuff should.
      . . .
      You should be watch this movie: Delta Force (R15)

https://123moviesfree.net/movie/the-delta-force-7094
      I don't want to know what hostage rescue is, I would like to know how you would implement it in the game.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

. . .You should be watch this movie: Delta Force (R15)

https://123moviesfree.net/movie/the-delta-force-7094
      I don't want to know what hostage rescue is, I would like to know how you would implement it in the game.
      laugh.gif
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • What about Country leaders? Everyone starts with their leader in the capital. The leader has decently powerful stats, representing their protection detail. If the leader dies, your entire country takes a big morale hit. He would also give huge morale boost to nearby troops and provinces, which would incentive him visiting near the front lines during war time. Could give Special forces new life, hunting down the leaders of your enemies. Research of your leader (which would be cheap like officers) would give him abilities like: NBC, Air Evac, Anti-tank, scout etc. When he dies, morale is low until a new one is produced in your capital.
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

What about Country leaders? Everyone starts with their leader in the capital. The leader has decently powerful stats, representing their protection detail. If the leader dies, your entire country takes a big morale hit. He would also give huge morale boost to nearby troops and provinces, which would incentive him visiting near the front lines during war time. Could give Special forces new life, hunting down the leaders of your enemies. Research of your leader (which would be cheap like officers) would give him abilities like: NBC, Air Evac, Anti-tank, scout etc. When he dies, morale is low until a new one is produced in your capital.
      It's impossible, because Nation leader is 'Relocate HQ' building, and HQ no has in city upgration building tab list, it's impossible kill or destroy to HQ, only way it's captured entire Capital HQ City by regular infantries, when HQ is down, them main moral system has collapses down. Without HQ, units has hard captured and hold any cities.
      Player has only 1x HQ in per map server.

------------------------------------------------------------
      Guns are always loaded.