Defending as a neutral european nation(Austria)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Hitler said that Switzerland is "a pimple on the face of Europe" and also told his allies not to invade it (+Liechtenstein ) . But actuality Swiss were Germany's trading partners . We can't be sure if Hitler would have invaded it or not if he had won ww2 . His aim wasn't conquering as much as he can . It was to finish the Jews and Communism.
      How do you know what his intention was? I don't think he wanted to kill all Jews, I think he used this to invade people. But how can you know what has driven such a crazy man to do what he did?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • It's a guess.
      This thread is going the wrong direction.
      Here's another update from the Austria game.
      My ally Serbia who took Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, and the neighboring AI got MRLS.
      I maxed out my towed artillery and started "accidentally" shooting the EU troops. They got too close to the border so I blamed it on the system. My anti air "Accidentally" shot down his patrolling helis and planes, because they were polluting our air by patrolling 24/7.
      Anyhow, the EU coalition now knows to not put anything within 75 kilometers of the border, because he thinks my artillery is broken and shoots everything...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

It's a guess.
      My ally Serbia who took Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, and the neighboring AI got MRLS.
      I maxed out my towed artillery and started "accidentally" shooting the EU troops. They got too close to the border so I blamed it on the system. My anti air "Accidentally" shot down his patrolling helis and planes, because they were polluting our air by patrolling 24/7.
      Anyhow, the EU coalition now knows to not put anything within 75 kilometers of the border, because he thinks my artillery is broken and shoots everything...
      Seems like you should get a win easily with such dumb opponents.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • UPDATE-
      I teamed with the african coalition in the event asia invaded us- Asia coalition is first place, we are close behind by 100points, then africa, then EU.
      EU lost 10 more units after they were "accidentally" blown up by my mrls on the border.
      They begged for peace and cursed the system "accident"...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

UPDATE-
      I teamed with the african coalition in the event asia invaded us- Asia coalition is first place, we are close behind by 100points, then africa, then EU.
      EU lost 10 more units after they were "accidentally" blown up by my mrls on the border.
      They begged for peace and cursed the system "accident"...
      I hope my situation improves soon so I can play with you, you seem to be having fun, which is what it is all about.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Stop Hijacking my thread!
      Anyhow, DoD, I sent you a direct message.
      This is not a thread about why Hitler didn't like jews! This is a thread about playing defensive as a tiny nation!
      Speaking of which, another update.
      Shot down another norwegian chopper accidentally, got MRLs to rip up the enemy "accidentally".
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

It's a guess.
      Seems like you should get a win easily with such dumb opponents.
      I would stay back and nuke it to hell. Using 2 nukes in one shot would have killed your anti-air, lol
    • Mmm hmm.
      The funny thing is that my enemies don't have a single rare material left over, cause they wasted it on choppers...
    • Another update!
      I used 8 artilleries sitting on a mountain to wreck a 21 unit tank division from norway.
      Artillery is the best unit... I used a few national guard as a meatshield to slow down the tank division- then built a combat outpost in favorable terrain.
    • Yet another update...
      Poland and Norway destroyed, Sweden surrenders.
      France is under artillery bombardment day and night.
      Italy is occupied by my ally Serbia.
      The small neutral country of Austria crushed the strongest coalition in the game.
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ASHKSO wrote:

your opponents sound very stupid.
      That's what he* said.

* - Dealer of Death
      And he said it twice, so it doesn't matter anymore that you said it before him.
      reversal card.png

HA!

Now it matters TWICE as much I said it first, and doesn't matter at all that he also said it!

game, check, and set!
      The KING of CoN News!!!