Artillery!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artillery seem underrated.
      I find that if you play a small nation, artillery is your best friend.
      You cannot afford to lose units and must deal like 5x the damage you take.
      What are your strategies for artillery?
      I find that if your enemy doesn't use arty himself any one of the 3 types can be used...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • This has been said multiple times throughout the forum, but Multiple Rocket Launchers (MRLs) are the main workhorse for most situations. As far as I'm concerned, (but I'm really not the expert on this matter) I would stick with Mobile Anti-Air and MRLs for artillery.
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • ewac123 wrote:

Artillery seem underrated.
      I find that if your enemy doesn't use arty himself any one of the 3 types can be used...

Second Cannae wrote:

This has been said multiple times throughout the forum, but Multiple Rocket Launchers (MRLs) are the main workhorse for most situations. As far as I'm concerned, (but I'm really not the expert on this matter) I would stick with Mobile Anti-Air and MRLs for artillery.
      As the DoD (imposter? fanboy? Undercover?) person said. MRLS are the main workhorse for most situations.
      Artillery is widely known in this community to be overpowered and is often called the king of land combat. If you plan on focusing on ground combat, there should be no question about not getting artillery (usually MA or MRLS).
      However, in most pub games, u wont face that much artillery because 90%+ of the players are stuck relying on MBT and Strike fighters while crying about lv 6 infantry mortars.
    • yzjqx wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Second Cannae wrote:

This has been said multiple times throughout the forum, but Multiple Rocket Launchers (MRLs) are the main workhorse for most situations. As far as I'm concerned, (but I'm really not the expert on this matter) I would stick with Mobile Anti-Air and MRLs for artillery.
      As the DoD (imposter? fanboy? Undercover?) person said. MRLS are the main workhorse for most situations.Artillery is widely known in this community to be overpowered and is often called the king of land combat. If you plan on focusing on ground combat, there should be no question about not getting artillery (usually MA or MRLS).
      However, in most pub games, u wont face that much artillery because 90%+ of the players are stuck relying on MBT and Strike fighters while crying about lv 6 infantry mortars.
      imposter? fanboy? Undercover? What the Hell are you talking about? He just has a good sense of humor. It goes back to the thread on signatures. Maybe you should read it and understand the joke.

Oh, and this: "while crying about lv 6 infantry mortars." cracked me the hell up.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Ever since I got smashed by a player in a sponsored game (note: this game is a good example for how tanks are not a sign of skill. The highest-ranked player (playing Mexico) was dead by Day 10, killed by a brand-new US player. The second-highest ranked player, me (playing Namibia) got killed Day 35 by Austria. He was just Rank 17 but was top of the leaderboard.), I realized that artillery and AA are units you absolutely cannot forgo. Since then, I’ve been had pretty good results in all my games (up till then I had been forsaking artillery and AA until I got my Infantry, aerial and ship to max level.) (except that one time I invested into MRLs too early).
      So yes I believe that artillery is extremely important if you are to do well in CON.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

yzjqx wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Second Cannae wrote:

As the DoD (imposter? fanboy? Undercover?) person said. MRLS are the main workhorse for most situations.Artillery is widely known in this community to be overpowered and is often called the king of land combat. If you plan on focusing on ground combat, there should be no question about not getting artillery (usually MA or MRLS).However, in most pub games, u wont face that much artillery because 90%+ of the players are stuck relying on MBT and Strike fighters while crying about lv 6 infantry mortars.
      imposter? fanboy? Undercover? What the Hell are you talking about? He just has a good sense of humor. It goes back to the thread on signatures. Maybe you should read it and understand the joke.
      Oh, and this: "while crying about lv 6 infantry mortars." cracked me the hell up.
      My apologies :P I thought he was you but with a different name.
    • Second Cannae wrote:

even better it's with 1x Mobile Radar (or not) and 2x SAM unit in same artillery group.
      Guns are always loaded.