Suggestions/please fix

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions/please fix

Suggestions:
      • What nations you are playing each game should display under my games before you start. pretty anoying to only have the game number. A flag will also be appropriate here. This will help alot, if you have a lot of games still active, and dont know which is which
      • You should be able to add research to buildning ques, when you have sec counsel. This is a huge setback, in my games that I cant plan this, other than being active. Escpecially at 4x speed
    • ASHKSO wrote:

• I agree somewhat. But what if you have multiple games with the same nation?
      • That would be too overpowered. Imagine: ok i bought 30,000 rare materials so Im just going to research everything and destroy my enemies

Why would that be overpowered? It's not like stuff is done immediately if put it into a queue. The queues just makes life simpler, since you don't have to log in whenever you want to do start something.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

ASHKSO wrote:

• I agree somewhat. But what if you have multiple games with the same nation?
      • That would be too overpowered. Imagine: ok i bought 30,000 rare materials so Im just going to research everything and destroy my enemies

Why would that be overpowered? It's not like stuff is done immediately if put it into a queue. The queues just makes life simpler, since you don't have to log in whenever you want to do start something.
      might as well have an AI play 4x in your stead then? Qeue in general gives a huuuge advantage in 4x; imo no need to solidify that even further
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • ASHKSO wrote:

I mean, if we are discussing someone who has a bunch of gold, can't they just speed everything up?
      See, sure.... you don't need ny games faster than 1X. Just use gold and speed them up to your heart's content.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ASHKSO wrote:

I mean, if we are discussing someone who has a bunch of gold, can't they just speed everything up?
      Well, from all real-money-spending players there are players who spend some money for SC and there are players who spend a lot of money for gold. Some players who have SC just want to spend little money on stuff that makes playing CoN a better experience (I think).
      a.k.a. jem and and eres