The App Is Available but is a mystery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The App Is Available but is a mystery

Sorry for asking this once again . I have already asked on Discord but didnt get an answer so...

I live in India and I play on CoN's mobile app most of the times . My friend who is new to the game started playing on the PC but then he also tried to install the app as he cant be on the pc for everyday yes that means he cant use pc browser CoN and browser Discord so additional two apps in the mobile lol . (I provide that he tried to do that just yesterday while I am operating the app since months ).

I experience no problem in using the app . But when my friend clicked the mobile app link , the screen told him "This item is not available in your country" (Yes I viewed it as we were on an video call where he was sharing screen). Why did this happen . If it is not available in my country , how am I using it ? Or is it something like I am able to play through mobile as I installed it months ago and he didn't?
    • Just guessing here, but, do you guys have the same carrier? The same phone model/company? Is one iphone the other Android? These all could have something to do with it.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Rozne Eltobliv wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Just guessing here, but, do you guys have the same carrier? The same phone model/company? Is one iphone the other Android? These all could have something to do with it.
      We both have Android and he has a Samsung phone while I have a Redmi one.
      What about OS versions? Using the same one? 'Cause I'm thinking maybe store options might have different availability. And what about the carrier? Same?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD