New units health

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New units health

So i created a battle tank which took 1 day, it finally appears but has like no health....why? i noticed the other tank i have in my capitol has exactly the same health so did the new one spawn in and just copy its health so confused...pretty much had 1 tank in my capitol city that has 29.4 health i then build another that should be undamaged brand new but appears and has 29.4 health same as other one. Also on the main battle tank i upgraded the reinforced armour yet all the tanks hit points are exactly the same so i dont see what the point of the upgrade was? are my tanks just bugged?

gyazo.com/a4b58042ff1fdf0b5df15e16a035900d

gyazo.com/b9f35b7484612273f64fdd1b679e4efe
    • ITzCorey32 wrote:

So i created a battle tank which took 1 day, it finally appears but has like no health....why? i noticed the other tank i have in my capitol has exactly the same health so did the new one spawn in and just copy its health so confused...pretty much had 1 tank in my capitol city that has 29.4 health i then build another that should be undamaged brand new but appears and has 29.4 health same as other one. Also on the main battle tank i upgraded the reinforced armour yet all the tanks hit points are exactly the same so i dont see what the point of the upgrade was? are my tanks just bugged?

gyazo.com/a4b58042ff1fdf0b5df15e16a035900d

gyazo.com/b9f35b7484612273f64fdd1b679e4efe
      Interesting. It seems logical regarding to how the game spawns units, but is it working as intended ? this i'm less sure about. Forwarded
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • ITzCorey32 wrote:

Also on the main battle tank i upgraded the reinforced armour yet all the tanks hit points are exactly the same so i dont see what the point of the upgrade was? are my tanks just bugged?
      Actually if you upgrade a unit, also already built units get upgraded.

ITzCorey32 wrote:

So i created a battle tank which took 1 day, it finally appears but has like no health....why? i noticed the other tank i have in my capitol has exactly the same health so did the new one spawn in and just copy its health so confused...pretty much had 1 tank in my capitol city that has 29.4 health i then build another that should be undamaged brand new but appears and has 29.4 health same as other one.
      Are you sure that the tank(s) didn't got attacked between you looking there when the first tank still had this amount of hp and when the stack had 29,4 hp?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres