Nukes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was top of the league with points and cities but had a major attack from someone who had quietly built up a massive army and attacked me in on go, the only way to get rid of them was nuking the stack. I used about 10 nukes and now every city is smoking or under rogue state, I had over 100 cities now I'm just above 50 and I can't win them back because the morale just won't rise. How can I put this right or is it just came over for me?
    • lol Nukes have a morale-lowering effect, what did you expect?
      Your occupied cities are probably gone for good, at least while the conflict lasts. 50 cities is a ridiculously large area to manage.
      Your remaining cities probably won't last much longer. Underground Bunkers raises morale, but it takes time and raises it slowly. Gold is more immediate and won't go away so easily. I suggest that. And get any spare troops to garrison whatever cities you can. Good luck.
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 1878 wrote:

I was top of the league with points and cities but had a major attack from someone who had quietly built up a massive army and attacked me in on go, the only way to get rid of them was nuking the stack. I used about 10 nukes and now every city is smoking or under rogue state, I had over 100 cities now I'm just above 50 and I can't win them back because the morale just won't rise. How can I put this right or is it just came over for me?
      10 nukes?!? How freakin big was the stack?!? And do you realize that the bigger the stack, the worse it performs so that a stack of 50 units hits no better than a stack of 8-10 and defends way worse?

btw, what was the morale of your capital the day (game time) after you dropping the big ones? Did it continue to drop and if so, for how long?
    • Teburu wrote:

nukes kill civilians
      killing civilians bad
      being bad drops morale

don't be bad
      Don’t use nukes! Use stacks of planes and long distance artillery that just kills more people in a less dramatic and more efficient way :D
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?