Bug or Feature : Sam damage to mixed Heli Airplane stack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug or Feature : Sam damage to mixed Heli Airplane stack

Hi,

My enemy was attacked by my 2 SAMs (damage 16 to Airplanes).
      in his stakc he had 2 ASF, Striek Fight 2 Attack helicopters.
      His stack went from 87 HP damage to 77 HP. This mean 6 Damage seem to been have wasted on the helcicotpers that dont take SAM damage.

So is this intentional that the damage is not delivered in total to the stack but divided by the units providing an imaginary protection for the unit that otherwise would take lots of damage?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Hi,

My enemy was attacked by my 2 SAMs (damage 16 to Airplanes).
      in his stakc he had 2 ASF, Striek Fight 2 Attack helicopters.
      His stack went from 87 HP damage to 77 HP. This mean 6 Damage seem to been have wasted on the helcicotpers that dont take SAM damage.

So is this intentional that the damage is not delivered in total to the stack but divided by the units providing an imaginary protection for the unit that otherwise would take lots of damage?
      I've noticed very disappointing results from SAM attacks a few times and it was straight plane v sam. I think the range of damage is rather high for this type of engagement. It is also impacted by the relative levels of the units (I think). Just my observations and hypothesis though.
    • d3v1lish wrote:

And I’ve seen the AA for shoppers being more effective against missiles. And sams just standing around while missiles rain on them. It’s a crazy world.
      Shoppers? There is a sale in aisle 6 on towed artillery!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD