How to use Special Forces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to use Special Forces

Hi, all.
      I have a special forces strategy.
      Since they are stealth, I typically use them to infiltrate neutral territory.
      I MAKE SURE TO NOT RUN INTO ANY NEUTRAL UNITS.
      If I am already at war, the air assault function is great at destroying enemy grounded aircraft.
      Special forces are also used by me in rugged territory to ambush unfortunate enemy units.
      However, multiple CRVs and AFVs can destroy my special forces.
      What are your strategies?
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • "The 90 second bailout"
      If you are active enough, and you are currently infiltrating neutral territory, if you think you have been spotted or there is a recon vehicle nearby, you can convert your division into a stealthy helicopter in just 90 seconds.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • OMG.
      In a blood and oil game, I owned the Suez Canal and was under attack from Syria.
      I flew in 6 SAS forces to reinforce my 1 marine+5 motor infantry in the Suez.
      I air assaulted 5 of the SAS to every single homeland city of Syria.
      I wiped off every single unit of his+5 of his rocket artillery.
      SAS forces are super strong if you use them right.