Moving up the ranks in CoN game(not the forum)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moving up the ranks in CoN game(not the forum)

Hello!
      I know how to move up the ranks ingame, build, kill, conquer.
      But do you have a way to move up quicker?(eg. build specific buildings, destroy specific troops)
      Please reply!
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Quickest way to increase your rank is by winning a game, but near the end of the game start building bunkers, hospitials, army bases. Any and all building in literally all your cities, not just annexed ones, or homecities but them all.

You will quickly reach max out the milestones and obtain alot of rank points.

Of course... you have to win the game first.
    • crazystoner wrote:

Quickest way to increase your rank is by winning a game, but near the end of the game start building bunkers, hospitials, army bases. Any and all building in literally all your cities, not just annexed ones, or homecities but them all.

This is the best advice yet. You are level 81 ingame so you know what you are talking about.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Of course playing good, but just joining the max amount of games would increase the leveling speed to a maximum, but I would not recommend this since it takes a lot of time to be active in that many games (but I also don't want to level up asap, for me leveling without concentrating on it is enough to eventually get to the officers).
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Reading through this thread, there are two points of view. Gain points by winning (Military ) and gain points by infrastructure ( Ecom), both of these are indeed correct.

When you look at your profile, you will see both are listed. It's a total of both of these.

For example; there is one player who is ranked somewhere in the top ten players, who has an ecom score of 660 K but has only played ~ 80 games...

Territory win/loss ration is important. Regardless of weather you win, this ratio has more impact on you.
      Focus on Ecom, instead of saving your resouces, spend spend spend. It's the economy stupid? Build as much infrasture as poss. Roads, pontoons are easy points.

Hope this helps a bit.
    • JustinG101 wrote:

Reading through this thread, there are two points of view. Gain points by winning (Military ) and gain points by infrastructure ( Ecom), both of these are indeed correct.

When you look at your profile, you will see both are listed. It's a total of both of these.

For example; there is one player who is ranked somewhere in the top ten players, who has an ecom score of 660 K but has only played ~ 80 games...

Territory win/loss ration is important. Regardless of weather you win, this ratio has more impact on you.
      Focus on Ecom, instead of saving your resouces, spend spend spend. It's the economy stupid? Build as much infrasture as poss. Roads, pontoons are easy points.

Hope this helps a bit.
      Pah! The truth that they both contribute toward raising your CoN Rank does not meant that they are "indeed correct".

CoN is a WAR game, therefore, only the military score is "correct", the other one is just how well you play Sim City/Civilization while you are wargaming.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • You can get economic boost with hospitals and bunkers and also have military by conquering and killing.

But, which is better...

Economic becauses, anybody can conquer and kill; but only strategic and witty mind can build to get the economic rank ups, exp, vps.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

You can get economic boost with hospitals and bunkers and also have military by conquering and killing.

But, which is better...

Economic becauses, anybody can conquer and kill; but only strategic and witty mind can build to get the economic rank ups, exp, vps.
      Counterpoint: Anyone can click „construct building“ but evidently killing units is harder.
      Hospitals/Bunkers don’t really boost eco score; Military Logistics are more effective for that.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • This isnt sim city or minecraft.

I build as little as possible to kill and win. you know the object of the game. Now last day when have so many resources will spam mil logistics and army bases but my econ rank still sucks.

Funny thing #7 player in "rank" has more Econ XP than military. Mine like a 10 Mil to 1 econ (would be worse if didnt gig the system).

But in general; look at top X ranked players. They all have terrible stats and just get off on being top 10 rank probably spamming 50 games at a time.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• # 1 ranked player at rank 220

1619 games with around 30 pct win ratio. A negative K:D (1:1.5) against live players (How the hell do you play 1600 games and be that bad??) and only 3:1 vs AI but he has highest military score...lol.

#7 ranked at rank 187 has econ score 7 times higher than military (bob the builder)

CoN ranks are meaningless. Only benefit is unlocking higher officer levels.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Pale Rider ().

• I have read on here that people spam games and really don't attempt to play them. That seems kind of messed up but it happens. You would think Dorado would go after people that do that just to get a high rank/score. It frustrates me when you can't get a country you want to play because someone takes it without the intention of playing it.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • crazystoner wrote:

Quickest way to increase your rank is by winning a game, but near the end of the game start building bunkers, hospitials, army bases. Any and all building in literally all your cities, not just annexed ones, or homecities but them all.

This is the best advise and how I jumped up the ranks.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

CoN is a WAR game, therefore, only the military score is "correct", the other one is just how well you play Sim City/Civilization while you are wargaming.
      A strong economy is needed to run a war. Hell the USA for now has the top “economy” and “military” score. Coincidence? I think not. :D (USA spends more money than the top 7 military powers combined, and 4 of those are strong allies.)

Find me a country that does well over periods of time with just a strong military and no funding or economy to back it… they don’t exist, and when they do, it’s certainly not for long .

Now if you wanna gripe at how we have to play sim city every match just to get to fun stuff, I can fully back that.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • I mean, if you hate Sim City that much, go play CoW. You can build in conquered cities with no annexation, and only resource you need to worry about is manpower (since you nearly always have a surplus of resources).
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.