Ideas and suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas and suggestions

I've been playing CON for a while and there are some things I wish I could do but can not. I had the idea for a "Track" button. Units that can patrol (such as jets or bombers) should be able to track and follow specified units in view. For example, I had an ally ship moving towards my coast, but I wasn't sure what he was doing, and I did not trust him. I sent a UAV to investigate, and saw his ship moving towards my coast, but had to manually track his ship by changing my UAVs patrol area to see where he was headed. If the target moves out of distance, the jet or air vehicle returns back to base.

I had another idea while playing. At the end of every game, there should be the ability to see different statistics. For example, army size over time, economy over time, total troops killed, most used unit during the game, etc. and you should be able to compare these graphs/statistics with other countries. This is less useful, but would still be cool to see.
    • That tracking idea would be pretty sweet, but likely would be hard to code into the game at this point.

Now, I've always wanted an "after game report" detailing some of the statistical points you mentioned. I mean, the game already tracks economy stats, troop counts, and casualties against each enemy.... if they just compiled that at the end that would make many of us very happy :thumbsup:
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Now, I've always wanted an "after game report" detailing some of the statistical points you mentioned. I mean, the game already tracks economy stats, troop counts, and casualties against each enemy.... if they just compiled that at the end that would make many of us very happy :thumbsup:
      That idea has been suggested before, and no doubt it’s somewhere on Dorado’s to-do list
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

That idea has been suggested before, and no doubt it’s somewhere on Dorado’s to-do list
      to do.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

737373elj wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

to do.jpg
      It seems like they should try and make more money. Just a guess.