Question about marketplace

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• At least at the beginning you have some offers that only you have, so that if one of you is taking one offer and the other one doesn't, one of you has this offer and the other one doesn't. Also you cannot take offers from people you are in war with, so if one of you is in a war with someone and the other one is not, one of you can see the offer and the other one can't.

Somehow I forgot to post this. I just wrote it and then…I dunno.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Lysiek420 wrote:

Well there is another problem. When one of us makes an offer the other cant see it, doesnt matter offer type or resource. We are not in war - we are in a coalition together, so there shouldnt be any problems but it doesnt appear.
      You do know if there is a bid in to buy that type of resource at a value at, or above what it is posted at, it will automatically be sold and won't appear?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • But the same thing happens when my friend want to sell his resources when i make an offer to buy, he cant find my offer to sell his resources.

Dealer of Death wrote:

You do know if there is a bid in to buy that type of resource at a value at, or above what it is posted at, it will automatically be sold and won't appear?
      Didnt know about that and i have some question to that. How does it choose which offer has priority to get the resources? Highest bid or is it random
    • Lysiek420 wrote:

But the same thing happens when my friend want to sell his resources when i make an offer to buy, he cant find my offer to sell his resources.

Dealer of Death wrote:

Didnt know about that and i have some question to that. How does it choose which offer has priority to get the resources? Highest bid or is it random
      I believe it takes highest bid first, because that tops the bid list.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD