"STAYING ACTIVE" NEEDS NERF IMMEDIATELY!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "STAYING ACTIVE" NEEDS NERF IMMEDIATELY!!!!

EVERY GAME I HAVE EVER LOST HAS LITERALLY BEEN BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE OF "STAYING ACTIVE". I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS HAS GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT DIRECT INTERVENTION FROM DORADO. I SWEAR, 100% OF MY GAMES NOW FALL VICTIM TO THE 1% OF PLAYTERS RUNNING "STAYING ACTIVE" IN THEIR STACKS. I MEAN HOW YOU GONNA COUNTER THAT?? STRATEGY? DIPLOMACY? GOLD!?!? YOU KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT "STAYING ACTIVE" STRATS IS WITH....... "STAYING ACTIVE"!!! YOU HAVE TO STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!!

THIS IS WHY "STAYING ACTIVE" NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE NERF TO CURB EFFECTIVENESS AND USEAGE RATES. I MEAN, HOW ARE ALL THE MILLIONS OF "QUIT ON DAY 2" PLAYERS GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE!?!?

MARK MY WORDS, THIS WILL BE THE END OF CON AS WE KNOW IT.
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

If you write all caps, it looks more like you are shouting than being sarcastic. Try "EvERy gaMe i hAVe evER..." instead.
      that probably was exactly why he was using caps lol
      also: rEadINg A ParAGraPh lIKe tHiS WOuLd GivE mE a HeAdAChe
      You'll get used to it. Or maybe I am just to used to people doing it.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • MicahWill wrote:

EVERY GAME I HAVE EVER LOST HAS LITERALLY BEEN BECAUSE OF THE ABUSE OF "STAYING ACTIVE". I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS HAS GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT DIRECT INTERVENTION FROM DORADO. I SWEAR, 100% OF MY GAMES NOW FALL VICTIM TO THE 1% OF PLAYTERS RUNNING "STAYING ACTIVE" IN THEIR STACKS. I MEAN HOW YOU GONNA COUNTER THAT?? STRATEGY? DIPLOMACY? GOLD!?!? YOU KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT "STAYING ACTIVE" STRATS IS WITH....... "STAYING ACTIVE"!!! YOU HAVE TO STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!!

THIS IS WHY "STAYING ACTIVE" NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE NERF TO CURB EFFECTIVENESS AND USEAGE RATES. I MEAN, HOW ARE ALL THE MILLIONS OF "QUIT ON DAY 2" PLAYERS GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE!?!?

MARK MY WORDS, THIS WILL BE THE END OF CON AS WE KNOW IT.
      At first, I thought you were attacking people who were active. The sarcasm is brilliant.
    • Yes, this STAYING ACTIVE is patently unfair, as those with more time can use that time to purchase and use as much STAYING ACTIVE as they want. The solution I'm thinking of course, is some sort of Hypno-optic Transgenetic Subliminal Refresh Code, buried in the picture, that if you were ACTIVE for too long would transform you into a Mutant Camel.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Stop it with the mutant camel thing...
      Opulon, Please tell Germanico to release season 6 immediately...
      DoD has been infected with the Mutant Camel Virus contracted by everyone who read the "Dev diary Season 6 unit" thread.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Stop it with the mutant camel thing...
      Opulon, Please tell Germanico to release season 6 immediately...
      DoD has been infected with the Mutant Camel Virus contracted by everyone who read the "Dev diary Season 6 unit" thread.
      Sheesh, looks like someone got spit on by a Mutant Camel.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Opulon wrote:

TbH i ThInK iTs MoStLy CrIngY

I only picture myself as a boy in elementary school when i do that
      I only use that format when talking with my friends, who, being 14, are still immature enough to use this format on a regular basis :D

Also was Season 6 delayed because of bugs?
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

Opulon wrote:

TbH i ThInK iTs MoStLy CrIngY

I only picture myself as a boy in elementary school when i do that
      I only use that format when talking with my friends, who, being 14, are still immature enough to use this format on a regular basis :D
      Also was Season 6 delayed because of bugs?
      Mutant Camel ewac123 bugs?
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• ewac123 wrote:

Lol. I changed my forum name to ewac123 so people who didn't like my posts couldn't hunt me down ingame.
      That was stupid. I'd never do that and cheat myself out of extra free active players to go against.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Lol. I changed my forum name to ewac123 so people who didn't like my posts couldn't hunt me down ingame.
      That was stupid. I'd never do that and cheat myself out of extra free active players to go against.
      NO!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVIL YOU ARE ASKING FOR!?!? ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL SLAY YOUR TANKS, BURN YOUR STRIKES, AND DECIMATE YOUR MAX MOTO INF (EVEN WITH THE OP MORTOR RANGE :D ). LOL
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

NO!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVIL YOU ARE ASKING FOR!?!? ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL SLAY YOUR TANKS, BURN YOUR STRIKES, AND DECIMATE YOUR MAX MOTO INF (EVEN WITH THE OP MORTOR RANGE :D ). LOL
      " ... they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!"
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

" ... they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!"
      If the developers want a super active base, it may be wise to occasionally hold a tournament for prizes (for example gold, not cash) that players only a certain level can play in. It could be another way of growing the base as well. If you encourage players to be competitive and encourage them to design new ideas to challenge the meta, people would also be more inclined to get their friends involved, or for the community to work together to grow the base so that the tournaments become more competitive over time. Just throwing it out there :whistling: another way of growing the game would be adding in the mutant camels that we want so much. I've calculated with my advanced mathematical skills that if they add in the mutant camels, the player base will grow big enough to rival Fortnite in a single day.