"STAYING ACTIVE" NEEDS NERF IMMEDIATELY!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• StopThereCowboy wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Lol. I changed my forum name to ewac123 so people who didn't like my posts couldn't hunt me down ingame.
      That was stupid. I'd never do that and cheat myself out of extra free active players to go against.
      NO!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT EVIL YOU ARE ASKING FOR!?!? ACTIVE PLAYERS WILL SLAY YOUR TANKS, BURN YOUR STRIKES, AND DECIMATE YOUR MAX MOTO INF (EVEN WITH THE OP MORTOR RANGE :D ). LOL
      " ... they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!"
      If the developers want a super active base, it may be wise to occasionally hold a tournament for prizes (for example gold, not cash) that players only a certain level can play in. It could be another way of growing the base as well. If you encourage players to be competitive and encourage them to design new ideas to challenge the meta, people would also be more inclined to get their friends involved, or for the community to work together to grow the base so that the tournaments become more competitive over time. Just throwing it out there :whistling: another way of growing the game would be adding in the mutant camels that we want so much. I've calculated with my advanced mathematical skills that if they add in the mutant camels, the player base will grow big enough to rival Fortnite in a single day.

You are right, and to some extent, it already happens within the alliance community. But Bytro will hopefully consider such things more in the future
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.