What can I do when the client went blank?(On browser)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What can I do when the client went blank?(On browser)

Well...it just when white,and re-open it can't fix this problem,tried many times.
      Only the menu in the upper left corner and the city menu on the right can be displayed normally, the entire map is white.
      And I found other games (also CoN games) can be loaded normally,just specific games can't come out.
    • potato wrote:

Well...it just when white,and re-open it can't fix this problem,tried many times.
      Only the menu in the upper left corner and the city menu on the right can be displayed normally, the entire map is white.
      And I found other games (also CoN games) can be loaded normally,just specific games can't come out.
      Sounds like you just have to be patient and wait for the website to load the data from the server (the fact that the website itself is loaded doesn't mean that there is no data to be still transferred).
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • You will have problems with the game(s) when they publicly update and when you run different game types. The only conclusion I have come with is the forking of their code and what happens when you buy gold. When my force goes over 200 units the game starts tanking. If my coalition mates and I are in the throes of game it will start to degrade. The solution is to purge your image files in your browser history (nothing else is fine.) There is a memory leak on some maps, the 1x 100 player is an issue for me. Each game takes about 150mb of images, after I buy gold or switch to a different type of map/game, I can see 300mb to 340mb of images in my cache that I need to clear. I had two "tides" games running, but they updated in between the starts of both games and switching between them I would get out of memory conditions.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -