New cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I was wondering if we can get at least a couple of cities for a few nations mostly Russia in the 64 player map, Russia is one of the most difficult nations to play as for the lack of cities in Europe and Asia especially when most of Europe joins one coalition and I usually fight Poland and sometimes Germany, I have kaliningrad that can't produce troops, I can't really send troops there to defend it when my mainland cant even produce enough to defend itself, so kaliningrad is completely useless when in reality it's one of Russias best strategic position to trap and swallow the Baltics due to how close it is to Belarus, and with the USA there to isolated to have the amount of cities they have, the US is unable to perform any type of invasion on in the west and east till you have a good and well sized navy and a well standing army with air force and support, so the US has so much to build and by the time you finish one part and a half of your army it'll be about day 20 and by than the nations on each side of you will already have gotten huge and already almost close to slamming you into oblivion and I never seen the point in playing the two weakest nations in the game