What is going on? The games are never ending

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is going on? The games are never ending

Hi,

I am not a newbie, I have plenty of coalition wins and solo wins. However, the past couple of games that I have been in, I have been close to finishing and yet the cities start going rogue even when they were sat on weeks ago.

I am not using nukes, and playing as per standard as I have done in the past. However, the current game that I am in, every city is not even going anywhere near to 30% and even when I had cities past 35% they have no gone rogue.

I would have finished this game over a week ago now but near enough the same time every night, the rogues come out to play.

Game ID is 3670206

Any info on if this is a bug or not would be great, as I really do have things that I need to do in real life.

Again last night before I went to bed I was on 1930 so I was hoping that last night was the end, I wake up this morning to find that I am back to 1810 checking all of my cities, they are around the 19 to 21 mark.

What is going on with this game? I cannot produce enough units to keep sitting on cities.

Thanks for any info
    • I have never had it that bad though, I have put counter ops in a lot of cities and I am not getting any intel at all.

The con news said that my citizens were appalled by my lack of respect for human life, I went to peace with everyone that I was at war with, even rogue state and that never changed anything.

I am now 40 points away from getting another solo win, but I know that by the end of the day early evening I will have another rogue attack again, so if I lose more cities, then it might be never ending.

I would have finished the game over a week ago, and this is the second game that I have had the same thing happen to me, this has never happened in previous games, so a bit puzzling why this is happening now.

I gave up one game, and am reasonably close to giving up this game if I have to spend any more time on it.

Hopefully tomorrow, touch wood might be the end, but I will know more later once the rogue's start attacking once more, I did think that I had enough points from last night, but woke up this morning to still having to play.

Cheers for the reply
    • Actually this has been happening on a game I’m winning with my coalition. There’s literally almost no one actin in the map and occupied cities abroad that have been occupied from early stages also went rogue. We kicked turkey out for inactiveness, one of his cities went rogue (no one was attacking him yet). I haven’t experienced this much rogue since my teens!
    • RAFGMRAF wrote:

Hi,

I am not a newbie, I have plenty of coalition wins and solo wins. However, the past couple of games that I have been in, I have been close to finishing and yet the cities start going rogue even when they were sat on weeks ago.

I am not using nukes, and playing as per standard as I have done in the past. However, the current game that I am in, every city is not even going anywhere near to 30% and even when I had cities past 35% they have no gone rogue.

I would have finished this game over a week ago now but near enough the same time every night, the rogues come out to play.

Game ID is 3670206

Any info on if this is a bug or not would be great, as I really do have things that I need to do in real life.

Again last night before I went to bed I was on 1930 so I was hoping that last night was the end, I wake up this morning to find that I am back to 1810 checking all of my cities, they are around the 19 to 21 mark.

What is going on with this game? I cannot produce enough units to keep sitting on cities.

Thanks for any info
      Hey so maybe it has to do with any countries you are at war with like if they have not been completely finished off that will damage your morale. It's also a good idea to build stuff like recruiting offices and arms industries in your cities to boost you morale and take all the provinces around whatever cities you take.

Another thing that could be a reason is you do not have an HQ, or maybe you do but it's under attack or the city that the HQ is a big target and keeps getting hit.
    • If you cause a lot of civilian casualties, that can stack up to a huge malus and ruin the morale of your cities.

Either use units with low damage to cities and civilians like choppers or make some days of pause before going on a new conquering spree.

With all those inactives plagueing the maps, it can be too easy to conquer a lot in a row.
    • RAFGMRAF wrote:

Thank fully all over now, a month later than I was expecting, however, I can now do things in the real World for a while and take a break from the game.
      laughter of the game sucking you back in can be heard in the distance ...
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Nah I had a break for a year the last time, sadly a lot of people go AWOL in the game, so the majority of times you are just fighting against bots.

I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders this morning, not having to sit at a PC and play a game. I have stuff to do in real life, so possibly a months break, and then dependant upon if I can pick up an xbox or not, will be another factor.

I have a lot of building work going on where I live at the moment, and having to get ready for that and power is going to be shut down on Wednesday, so at least I can turn my computers off and not worry about the game.

I have ended on a solo win, my fourth now so I am happy with that. So time to detox and relax, I can actually watch the TV without looking at a computer screen at the same time.

Bliss lol
    • RAFGMRAF wrote:

Nah I had a break for a year the last time, sadly a lot of people go AWOL in the game, so the majority of times you are just fighting against bots.

I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders this morning, not having to sit at a PC and play a game. I have stuff to do in real life, so possibly a months break, and then dependant upon if I can pick up an xbox or not, will be another factor.

I have a lot of building work going on where I live at the moment, and having to get ready for that and power is going to be shut down on Wednesday, so at least I can turn my computers off and not worry about the game.

I have ended on a solo win, my fourth now so I am happy with that. So time to detox and relax, I can actually watch the TV without looking at a computer screen at the same time.

Bliss lol
      "pssst, you have to come play with our new season 6 units, you'll love them!" - the game
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD