Pinned News From My Latest Game

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Here's another one.
      DoD, this is a response to the season update.
      Apparently, the Mutant Camels will not be featured this season.
      Here's what happened:
      Files
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

      Hi, DoD.
      Here's one of my articles.
      BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC.
      This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt)
      I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell")
      I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results.
      I don't even think DoD can disagree with that


      I think you should leave the articles to Dealer of Death. The way you worded the article, makes zero sense for even stating that your not Republican and obviously have no real knowledge on how the American media is as far left as possible. I would highly suggest you do everyone a favor whos not American, by discontinuing any and all future posts regarding foreign politics to avoid any disrespect to one's nation. Trump did more for our military than any recent president and rebuilt from ground up, and now Biden is taking a turn by allowing China to now have the world's largest navy. What does Biden have to say about that? Well the other day he announced that they are refitting/ designing more comfortable maternity outfits for pregnant pilots. :)
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

      ewac123 wrote:

      Read the article again, lol.
      Do you disagree because I did not mention mutant camels??
      I think you missed my point. I disagree/dislike the whole thing. From the idea of preferring Yertle the Turtle over DJT, to twisted depiction of Global interactions, to the inane out of touch alleged state responses. And while I will admit it was professionally done, articulate and leagues beyond the usual News fare of: Ur contrie iz dumb, the second article you posted kind of flies in the face of MY intent with the News articles, which is to entertain, not to post anything remotely like real news of actual events. There is plenty of that already.
      thank God you agree
    • ewac123 wrote:

      Here's continuation
      Those last 2, particularly the 2nd one are more like it. Let's get people smiling in these difficult times, no need to echo the actual media. Kudos.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

      ewac123 wrote:

      Here's continuation
      Those last 2, particularly the 2nd one are more like it. Let's get people smiling in these difficult times, no need to echo the actual media. Kudos.
      Thanks:) The first one was a shot at a 2024 US State roleplay... lol
      Seeing as most who play this game are republicans(Reps care about economy, military, and blowing up "adversaries".)
      The second first one(GermanicNo bot) was more like a pretext to the second one...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ewac123 ().

    • ewac123 wrote:

      Hi, DoD.
      Here's one of my articles.
      BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC.
      This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt)
      I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell")
      I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results.
      I don't even think DoD can disagree with that.
      Why does he move his hands like that?
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

      "I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

      Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

      ewac123 wrote:

      Hi, DoD.
      Here's one of my articles.
      BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC.
      This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt)
      I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell")
      I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results.
      I don't even think DoD can disagree with that.
      Why does he move his hands like that?
      Who? Mitch, or ewac123?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

      Tifo_14 wrote:

      ewac123 wrote:

      Hi, DoD.
      Here's one of my articles.
      BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC.
      This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt)
      I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell")
      I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results.
      I don't even think DoD can disagree with that.
      Why does he move his hands like that?
      Who? Mitch, or ewac123?
      I think that's trump...
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

      Tifo_14 wrote:

      ewac123 wrote:

      Hi, DoD.
      Here's one of my articles.
      BTW, for anyone asking, my main account does not have SC.
      This is my alt(which is ALLOWED according to @Opulon and @Germanico, I just never join a game with my main+alt)
      I got SC for free for my alt(named "Sen. Mitch McConnell")
      I am not a republican, this article is just because Mitch did a good job upholding the election results.
      I don't even think DoD can disagree with that.
      Why does he move his hands like that?
      Who? Mitch, or ewac123?
      No, Trump
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

      "I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

      Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • OK, so the Balkans thought he would be a smartass about my zombie denying and point out that Townsville in Australia has been taken over by zombies and how could I miss that, only it didn't go as he hoped due to his terse message.

      p04.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD