resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exras wrote:

yeah you can go on the market place and sell certain supplies on there at a certain rate with a certain amount then people in game and in your co so to speak can buy off there. 121212.png
      Do this, but the key is to clearly communicate with your coalition mates:

player 1 - "Anybody have extra supplies I can use?"

player 2 - "Yeah, I can spare 2,000. I'll put it on the market now, you ready?"

player 1 - "Yes go ahead."

player 2 - "It's up."

player 1 - "Got it, thanks man."
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Exras wrote:

yeah you can go on the market place and sell certain supplies on there at a certain rate with a certain amount then people in game and in your co so to speak can buy off there. 121212.png
      Do this, but the key is to clearly communicate with your coalition mates:
      player 1 - "Anybody have extra supplies I can use?"

player 2 - "Yeah, I can spare 2,000. I'll put it on the market now, you ready?"

player 1 - "Yes go ahead."

player 2 - "It's up."

player 1 - "Got it, thanks man."
      It's not QUITE that simple. Attention must be paid to existing buy order bids already out there and buy and sell prices must be adjusted accordingly to ensure resources posted will go to a partner and not a previous bid.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I have posted a Market Fix thread that addresses this issue. What I dont like about the market is that it automatically sells to the highest priced oldest buy order, which allows a player with lots of extra game cash to stack the market so that no one can sell resources to anyone but them first. Seems like an easy fix to allow you to choose which order to fill, which is also more realistic as I wouldnt sell to someone I am at war with right?
    • John B Dixie wrote:

I have posted a Market Fix thread that addresses this issue. What I dont like about the market is that it automatically sells to the highest priced oldest buy order, which allows a player with lots of extra game cash to stack the market so that no one can sell resources to anyone but them first. Seems like an easy fix to allow you to choose which order to fill, which is also more realistic as I wouldnt sell to someone I am at war with right?
      Have you ever noticed the message in the CoN News "Peace between X and Y, their markets are again open"? That's because when you are at war, you can already NOT buy or sell to someone you are at war with. So even if you posted 100 Million Rares at 0.0001 each, no one you are at war with CAN buy them.
      Besides restricting markets is anti-capitalist and wrong.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

John B Dixie wrote:

I have posted a Market Fix thread that addresses this issue. What I dont like about the market is that it automatically sells to the highest priced oldest buy order, which allows a player with lots of extra game cash to stack the market so that no one can sell resources to anyone but them first. Seems like an easy fix to allow you to choose which order to fill, which is also more realistic as I wouldnt sell to someone I am at war with right?
      Have you ever noticed the message in the CoN News "Peace between X and Y, their markets are again open"? That's because when you are at war, you can already NOT buy or sell to someone you are at war with. So even if you posted 100 Million Rares at 0.0001 each, no one you are at war with CAN buy them.Besides restricting markets is anti-capitalist and wrong.
      that's redundant
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

John B Dixie wrote:

Have you ever noticed the message in the CoN News "Peace between X and Y, their markets are again open"? That's because when you are at war, you can already NOT buy or sell to someone you are at war with. So even if you posted 100 Million Rares at 0.0001 each, no one you are at war with CAN buy them.Besides restricting markets is anti-capitalist and wrong.
      that's redundant
      That's not necessary.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."