Armies and players should be gender neutral

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Armies and players should be gender neutral

Hello everyone, I am BV or 33.
      I enjoy CON and playing the game both broke as heck and with some gold.
      I am doing well this time and doing my research as well as investing money and time in this game.
      I hope this thread is in the right place, if not feel free to move it.

I think people (some people) think that only men of some such caliber should be able to play CON. I enjoy games that make you think, like CON. They don't think that women at all could be warriors and we all know that in America's and other's armed forces, women serve and they are a valid part of their team. Why can not women play CON then? Is it guy humor, they won't get the gutter humor? But then a player could know where to strike and how to do so with a unit. They could save the day. Army, players and in game should be gender neutral. You came to play a game well, maybe make friends and quit taking things so seriously, even though war is serious business!
      If you are a warrior, you are a hero, you serve the front lines. You are commissioned to kill people.

Another thing I have come into contact with, is that players tend to play while high or drunk. I had the misfortune of joining a coalition and the guy typed so poor, and then decimated his army unit size, thinking that 1 unit size was gonna whallop the 6 or so on the other side of the line. Then he complained when he lost. Players should not play with a hidden agenda or vendetta or while drunk or high, because we didn't cause your distress. You need to separate real life from game play and not take out real life misery on a unit or country or something.

For the most powerful coalitions also and countries, also when you whoop up on a country with all your fire power, you aren't a good warrior. When you take advantage, and don't give a chance to play fairly, a penalty should go into advance after they cross a line with it. It does not make you more of a man. It reveals your insecure nature irl, that is not what army is about.

Today I got online and bought the security pass for 90 days and also 10.00 worth of gold. Just a bit a go I wanted to buy again and it looks like someone banned my card, and it would help if in addition to support there was a chat where issues with purchase could be dealt with. I have money on my card, and both my paypal and credit card is being denied. It irritates me because It looks like I am being declined because I am not wanted here. I know that no one has to like me. I know that I play fair. I don't want to be popular or whatever, but I do want to enjoy game play and if I am banned in some way with my card I want to know why. I sent in the support ticket, but this could take 72 hours or so.
      I am not accusing anyone or anything, but if someone has an issue please raise it so we can discuss it like gentlemen or gender neutral people and come to some conclusion. If not I want to know why I was declined three times in a row and also with paypal. I have money on my card. I'd like some help.

I don't think everyone has issues with women players, or other types of male players on CON but it seems like If we're not Rambo reject material or other Army male stereotypes, we're not warriors or worthy of playing CON. Trust me, I study militia of all countries and some are better than others, and other time frames as well. I will use what I find good to use and will scrap all the other mess.
      Don't judge if you don't want to be judged, but judging you is a moot point on this game.
      However some men or players play their game as if their trying to date someone or score with someone somewhere.
      Not trying to make a debate out of it, but some players play gay or try to use the game in some sort of weird abuse item where it is obvious you're gay (and hey good for you man) but the army units are pixelated people, who aren't here to pursue sexual things, and so trying to do so with your units make it look like that is all army is too you. This is not the point of the game and is abusive to you and other players and its just sad.
      Then they want to attack you -- and get upset when you don't want to play them.

Sorry if I am rambling or this has been said before. Just thinking of some things to improve game play. Irl as well as everything else. EGO is not good in a state of war. Act on your emotions and you could get killed or mess up really bad. Use your brain. ?(
    • Yes this has been brought up, and no doubt Dorado is working on changing the sprites behind the scenes. Or they can’t due to legacy code
      Is DoD gonna rant about Brooklyn Babe again
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • BeenVerified wrote:

Today I got online and bought the security pass for 90 days and also 10.00 worth of gold. Just a bit a go I wanted to buy again and it looks like someone banned my card, and it would help if in addition to support there was a chat where issues with purchase could be dealt with. I have money on my card, and both my paypal and credit card is being denied. It irritates me because It looks like I am being declined because I am not wanted here. I know that no one has to like me. I know that I play fair. I don't want to be popular or whatever, but I do want to enjoy game play and if I am banned in some way with my card I want to know why. I sent in the support ticket, but this could take 72 hours or so.
      I am not accusing anyone or anything, but if someone has an issue please raise it so we can discuss it like gentlemen or gender neutral people and come to some conclusion. If not I want to know why I was declined three times in a row and also with paypal. I have money on my card. I'd like some help.
      The game has nothing to do with your gender, if anything on why your card is being declined it must have to do something with your bank account. Maybe contact your bank and see what the issue is. I've never had any issues with buying security council or buying gold on their website. When it comes down to it, it's just a game I don't think you need to input a change with "gender neutral" units or persons for the game. That's taking this way out of proportion at the end of the day you just make units and they attack each other.

BeenVerified wrote:

I don't think everyone has issues with women players, or other types of male players on CON but it seems like If we're not Rambo reject material or other Army male stereotypes, we're not warriors or worthy of playing CON. Trust me, I study militia of all countries and some are better than others, and other time frames as well. I will use what I find good to use and will scrap all the other mess.
      Don't judge if you don't want to be judged, but judging you is a moot point on this game.
      However some men or players play their game as if their trying to date someone or score with someone somewhere.
      Not trying to make a debate out of it, but some players play gay or try to use the game in some sort of weird abuse item where it is obvious you're gay (and hey good for you man) but the army units are pixelated people, who aren't here to pursue sexual things, and so trying to do so with your units make it look like that is all army is too you. This is not the point of the game and is abusive to you and other players and its just sad.
      Then they want to attack you -- and get upset when you don't want to play them.
      The game has nothing to do with your gender LMAO. I think I lost brain cells reading this.
    • Hello,

From what i understand, you've encountered a bunch of individuals that have some spectacular insecurities IRL, to the point their brain pumped unsafe amounts of testosteron in their body, to force them to defend "online" some kind of what they perceive as a loss of social status.

I can only say that as far as i know, a lot of them are not drunk, or high. They are just humans of variable age and maturity. When those two parameters are in the "low" side of the spectrum, it's pretty common they act on the game and the forum like that.

We've put a mute feature for this reason, and like on Xbox live, we do let the 15 years old that have passed a bit too much time reading the same "news" website, and people that convinced themselves that in the real life, people were acting just like they do on Twitter, vent as they wish.

The problem you refer to with your card is, i can assure you, 10000% unrelated and tied to some automatic protective measure. I encourage you to do a report, and one of my colleague will get back to you to speak about this problem.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.