Conflict Of Nations Emotes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exras wrote:

Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks!
      Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to soothe the butthurt of sensitive SJWs. I mean it's not like the vast majority of military types worldwide are male and the proportions are already representative or anything. [/sarcasm]
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Exras wrote:

Anyone know where I can get png files for Conflict Of Nations emojis? I want some for my private discord server (for my alliance) I would want emotes such as troops, or warheads, the con logo, season troops, ships, planes, ranks, etc. if anyone has any please let me know thanks!
      Well, you better get them quick before they change them all to genderless raceless stick figures to soothe the butthurt of sensitive SJWs. I mean it's not like the vast majority of military types worldwide are male and the proportions are already representative or anything. [/sarcasm]
      Are you a Trumpist?
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Exras wrote:

Are you a Trumpist?
      I'm not a member of anyone's cult of personality, but I am an enemy of silicon particulate impacted fibromuscular tubular tracts.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Exras wrote:

Are you a Trumpist?
      I'm not a member of anyone's cult of personality, but I am an enemy of silicon particulate impacted fibromuscular tubular tracts.
      Well, your posts on this thread, and on the gender-neutral officers thread, have led me to believe you support the Trumpist right...

Is there anything wrong with introducing women officers?

• Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Exras wrote:

Are you a Trumpist?
      I mean I support the former president and if he runs in 2024 I'll vote for him again.. but @Dealer of Death was making a joke because of the recent "gender fluid" post about pixels earlier today.
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Exras wrote:

Are you a Trumpist?
      Well, your posts on this thread, and on the gender-neutral officers thread, have led me to believe you support the Trumpist right...
      Is there anything wrong with introducing women officers?
      herev.jpg
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• The fuck ?

Did you actually made copy-pastable pics to wage infowars on a online game forum ?

I would suggest to return to reddit, or to wait for the next elections. Most of the people you would like to shift here are not old enough to vote anyway, and will still not in 3 years.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

The fuck ?

Did you actually made copy-pastable pics to wage infowars on a online game forum ?

I would suggest to return to reddit, or to wait for the next elections. Most of the people you would like to shift here are not old enough to vote anyway, and will still not in 3 years.
      Just for you edification, I do not participate in Reddit, or facebook, or instagram, or tik tok, or pinterest, or twitter, or skype. And I only made the pic to show the factual truth that if you actually care about accurate representation and not political ideology, the (over) representation compared to real life is already there.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Yes, but why a pic in the first place ? It has ALL the elements of a social media picture that get spammed by militants of X or Y opinion that nobody cares about.

In the future, i'll suggest to stick to the good old : "The advisor in the top right in the screen is a woman, so it's not like there is 0 woman in the game" :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon cursing, well that's a first.
      DoD, didn't you support Biden? According to a newspaper article you wrote in the game against sweden(while you were cuba), you even posted the article on the forums.
      "Is DoD guilty of crimes such as voting for Joe Biden? No, he is only a normal military commander, using his best tactics to win the war."
      This more or less sounds like you did vote for joe, maybe it's my bad english thou
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Opulon wrote:

Yes, but why a pic in the first place ? It has ALL the elements of a social media picture that get spammed by militants of X or Y opinion that nobody cares about.

In the future, i'll suggest to stick to the good old : "The advisor in the top right in the screen is a woman, so it's not like there is 0 woman in the game" :D
      Honestly, I just thought it would be easier(just 1 pic, not pic and text in forum) and more clear (1 visual presentation) to do it that way. Working with pics for me is almost as easy as typing text.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• ewac123 wrote:

Opulon cursing, well that's a first.
      DoD, didn't you support Biden? According to a newspaper article you wrote in the game against sweden(while you were cuba), you even posted the article on the forums.
      "Is DoD guilty of crimes such as voting for Joe Biden? No, he is only a normal military commander, using his best tactics to win the war."
      This more or less sounds like you did vote for joe, maybe it's my bad english thou
      Seriously? Maybe go back and read that again and think about the phrasing and exactly what it says.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• DoD, well...
      You do offer conflicting messages.
      Well, then who'd ya vote for?
      I think you might have voted for the Mutant Camel party.
      MUTANT CAMELS 2020!
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

DoD, well...
      MUTANT CAMELS 2020!
      No, it was pretty clear.
      "Is DoD guilty of crimes such as voting for Joe Biden? No,..."
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• I thought you were being sarcastic.
      After all, you dEfInIteLy wAnTeD thE sEaSOn UnIT tO bE CaMeLs.
      (Sarcastic, because DoD wants MUTANT camels)
    • ewac123 wrote:

I thought you were being sarcastic.
      After all, you dEfInIteLy wAnTeD thE sEaSOn UnIT tO bE CaMeLs.
      (Sarcastic, because DoD wants MUTANT camels)
      Well, it kind of WAS sarcasm. While I don't believe voting for Biden was a good idea, it isn't unfortunately a "crime".
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

DoD, well...
      MUTANT CAMELS 2020!
      No, it was pretty clear."Is DoD guilty of crimes such as voting for Joe Biden? No,..."
      That's what you'd say if you DID vote for Biden, which is, apparently, a lie.

*sarcasm intensifies*