What if I don't want to play against a state or country?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What if I don't want to play against a state or country?

What if a Country or state attacks me and I don't want to play with them? What if they keep attacking me and I still don't want to play with them? Even if they declared war formally can I not engage the enemy? Especially if I am doing some research or mending my units at the hospital. Is there a way to ignore a country that won't leave me alone and keeps attacking me (even if that is part of the game) Even if I message the player or state etc they will not acknowledge me and are trying to get rid of a strong player.
    • Well, it's a strategy game, we don't have any feature forbidding people from attacking each other. You'll just have to deal with it.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • You could probably solve this problem by taking one dose of "2 Bad" every hour and washing it down with a nice glass of "UR Not The Center of the Universe" whine.

I mean C'mon! If you don't like your opponents, quit that game and start a new one. Sheesh.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

You could probably solve this problem by taking one dose of "2 Bad" every hour and washing it down with a nice glass of "UR Not The Center of the Universe" whine.

I mean C'mon! If you don't like your opponents, quit that game and start a new one. Sheesh.
      A glass of whine? That must be what my kids drink
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth