De Res "Meta"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello:)
      I have an interesting story about "meta".
      In ww3 4x, it's clearly SAMs, MRLs, and ASF. Passive defense and ranged attack does extra damage(your opponent has less time to respond, if he's afk, then...)

Flashpoint:
      Anything that can fly, includes UAVs
      Corvettes

Challenge matches(Mediterranean theater)
      Choppers, ASF, MRLs, Cruisers, and their counters(Mobile anti air, SAM, MRL has no counter other than air, and Elite AIP sub)

Battleground USA:
      Anything that can fly
      Excluding short range rotary attack aircraft
      Tanks:) XD

Blood and oil:
      Weaponize the superpowered insurgents.
      Use corvettes to rip up enemy morale.
      Highly suggest use Special forces... They are stealth, carry out attacks, blame em on New Caliphate{stealth insurgent}

Z:
      Same as above, cause some morale damage, but get 3 wings 5 each of maxed out attack choppers preferably...

Normal ww3:
      SF, Tanks, MRL, and SAM.

What's the pattern?
      Anything that can fly is pretty much the meta in public rounds.
      Of course, the ultimate superpowered meta unit is the Naval Awac/MUTANT CAMEL
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Hello:)
      I have an interesting story about "meta".
      In ww3 4x, it's clearly SAMs, MRLs, and ASF. Passive defense and ranged attack does extra damage(your opponent has less time to respond, if he's afk, then...)

Z:
      Same as above, cause some morale damage, but get 3 wings 5 each of maxed out attack choppers preferably...

What's the pattern?
      Anything that can fly is pretty much the meta in public rounds.
      Of course, the ultimate superpowered meta unit is the Naval Awac/MUTANT CAMEL
      I got to say also, this is where Aircraft Carriers can really shine, especially loaded up with Attack/Elite Helos.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • *gulp*
      *Calls in delta force*
      Me: "Hey ya know it's CoN forum Colonel Ewac... I'm a high level officer and my home is under attack from the spoon wielding terrorist-"
      Delta force: "Redirecting you to the mental health department of your local hospital"
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."