What Worst units should I use?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• all the idea is "criminally unefficient, but still, can theoretically work"

So, technically, Mobile Radar as the only "fighting vehicle" still is a thing.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • MicahWill wrote:

I have decided to take this advice and run. I have begun a 4X WW3 to have fun with this challenge unit season 6 drops.
      I'm Morocco, and basically all of North Africa are inactive already. So I will have an easy start at least. My biggest concern with this build is that I have no dedicated anti air. But, being a public game I am sure I can make something work.
      I went random and was given Mauritania. It is now day 19 and I have all the officers researched, with only the sub commander yet to build. How's your game going?
    • DOA70 wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

I have decided to take this advice and run. I have begun a 4X WW3 to have fun with this challenge unit season 6 drops.
      I'm Morocco, and basically all of North Africa are inactive already. So I will have an easy start at least. My biggest concern with this build is that I have no dedicated anti air. But, being a public game I am sure I can make something work.
      I went random and was given Mauritania. It is now day 19 and I have all the officers researched, with only the sub commander yet to build. How's your game going?
      Not good lol.

I picked Morocco, and stuck with that list Opulon wrote out: corvettes, CRVs, air mobile inf, TDS, and ASW helis.

Took a couple inactives over early and had most of North Africa. As always, I became less active on the weekends (I play at work mostly) and saw on Monday Chad was invading me through Algeria. Lost half my stinkin air mobile units trying to defend against that. Before I could reclaim all my homeland provinces an American coalition declared war on me :thumbdown: . I knew the writing was on the wall, so I sent my units out to sea and archived the game at day 29 lol.

The experience was... frustrating :D . I was actually scared of Chad's tank stacks, when normally I would be salivating at the sight of slow melee units with no AA cover.
      but, that's just my 2 cents' worth
    • MicahWill wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Not good lol.
      I picked Morocco, and stuck with that list Opulon wrote out: corvettes, CRVs, air mobile inf, TDS, and ASW helis.

Took a couple inactives over early and had most of North Africa. As always, I became less active on the weekends (I play at work mostly) and saw on Monday Chad was invading me through Algeria. Lost half my stinkin air mobile units trying to defend against that. Before I could reclaim all my homeland provinces an American coalition declared war on me :thumbdown: . I knew the writing was on the wall, so I sent my units out to sea and archived the game at day 29 lol.

The experience was... frustrating :D . I was actually scared of Chad's tank stacks, when normally I would be salivating at the sight of slow melee units with no AA cover.
      Sadness! I've hit an inflection point, as I've built all the command units, I don't know what to do next. Still not encountered any resistance and I am getting ready to take Mali and Guinea (both inactive), which will give me all of NW Africa.

So, what say ye board members - where do I go from here?
      (edited to add: only standard unit I've built is infantry but that is only so I could hold cities as I expanded).
    • MicahWill wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

MicahWill wrote:

Not good lol.

The fact you had northern africa with this build implies that the joke "you can win with anything" in public game is not so far from the reality. Pretty funny :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.