extended tech tree and more.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• extended tech tree and more.

to make the game more interesting there should be mines as well as anti-tank mines and to go along with them mine searchers to find and disarm the mines (i do not know their actual name). possibly underground tunnels that you do not see unless you own a province that has a hatch. this would allow for troop movements from one city to another without the use of planes if an enemy has blocked your way off but you would need to build them before the province was taken. laws in cites that would increase troop defence but decrease the output of resources or something like that to give the player more options on how to control their lands. I don't know if this is possible but a type of aircraft carrier that can carry a bomer or a bomer that can go onto an aircraft carrier. there should be an option to move a certain amount of your population from one city to another but they would be moved by transport trucks and if an enemy runs into them either they would be gone or some of them would be gone and they can send the rest to one of their cites. (It's been a while since I last played this game and I recently started playing it again so I don't know if some of this stuff is there or if I just haven't found it out yet).
    • Blainze wrote:

to make the game more interesting there should be mines as well as anti-tank mines and to go along with them mine searchers to find and disarm the mines (i do not know their actual name). possibly underground tunnels that you do not see unless you own a province that has a hatch. this would allow for troop movements from one city to another without the use of planes if an enemy has blocked your way off but you would need to build them before the province was taken. laws in cites that would increase troop defence but decrease the output of resources or something like that to give the player more options on how to control their lands. I don't know if this is possible but a type of aircraft carrier that can carry a bomer or a bomer that can go onto an aircraft carrier. there should be an option to move a certain amount of your population from one city to another but they would be moved by transport trucks and if an enemy runs into them either they would be gone or some of them would be gone and they can send the rest to one of their cites. (It's been a while since I last played this game and I recently started playing it again so I don't know if some of this stuff is there or if I just haven't found it out yet).
      When I first read this, ... in my mind, ...
      -
      boomers.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD