Obfuscating your enemies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Obfuscating your enemies

Have you ever had those enemies watching you like a hawk?
      You build a single sub... Now there are 5 ASW choppers patrolling your waters.
      You recruit a single Special Forces group, now there's a CRV in every single stack of your enemy's, rendering your Special forces stealth advantage useless.
      You toil away at getting that level 5 airbase...
      Now there are reveal stealth SAM launchers before you even get anything remotely useful with your high tech airport.
      What to do?
      OBFUSCATE YOUR ENEMIES!
      Building special forces?
      Add an extra level of army base so people think you are getting MRL.
      Building stealth aircraft?
      Cover it up by making a fake article and make the article look like an official CoN generated one.
      "Italy new member in world's nuclear club"
      Building that nuke? cover up the CoN generated article by spamming the newspaper. People get so fed up scrolling they end up ignoring it.
      Building that MRL?
      Start building a level 5 army base, but cancel it so that it looks "damaged" on the map.
      Then post a news article saying this:
      "The leader of Poland is very angry that it's anti missile systems were sabotaged by terrorists"
      It makes you look like an idiot revealing your own army details, but lucky for you, you were a step ahead of the people who thought they were a step ahead of you.
      Have fun with these tips! Feel free to write your comments.
      And my favorite...
      I made a Naval officer have a name called "Submarine Officer", and when the enemy saw it, they got a message sayin something like this.
      "Friendly unit lost. Our 4th Frigate was destroyed by the 9th Elite Battle Group "Submarine officer"."
      The enemy gets ASW choppers the next day.
      Or, something like this.
      Calling your air officers "Lightning!⚡"
      Your enemies get this notification:
      "Rome. Reporting civilian casualties. Your city of Rome was attacked by "Lightning!⚡"(France)"
      Enemy quits the game the next day.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Have you ever had those enemies watching you like a hawk?
      You build a single sub... Now there are 5 ASW choppers patrolling your waters.
      You recruit a single Special Forces group, now there's a CRV in every single stack of your enemy's, rendering your Special forces stealth advantage useless.
      You toil away at getting that level 5 airbase...
      Now there are reveal stealth SAM launchers before you even get anything remotely useful with your high tech airport.
      What to do?
      OBFUSCATE YOUR ENEMIES!
      Building special forces?
      Add an extra level of army base so people think you are getting MRL.
      Building stealth aircraft?
      Cover it up by making a fake article and make the article look like an official CoN generated one.
      "Italy new member in world's nuclear club"
      Building that nuke? cover up the CoN generated article by spamming the newspaper. People get so fed up scrolling they end up ignoring it.
      Building that MRL?
      Start building a level 5 army base, but cancel it so that it looks "damaged" on the map.
      Then post a news article saying this:
      "The leader of Poland is very angry that it's anti missile systems were sabotaged by terrorists"
      It makes you look like an idiot revealing your own army details, but lucky for you, you were a step ahead of the people who thought they were a step ahead of you.
      Have fun with these tips! Feel free to write your comments.
      And my favorite...
      I made a Naval officer have a name called "Submarine Officer", and when the enemy saw it, they got a message sayin something like this.
      "Friendly unit lost. Our 4th Frigate was destroyed by the 9th Elite Battle Group "Submarine officer"."
      The enemy gets ASW choppers the next day.
      Or, something like this.
      Calling your air officers "Lightning!⚡"
      Your enemies get this notification:
      "Rome. Reporting civilian casualties. Your city of Rome was attacked by "Lightning!⚡"(France)"
      Enemy quits the game the next day.
      Nice, these are very creative ideas... might try some of them out myself
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • No, because I'm talking about strategies that actually work, and work on people with more than 5 minutes of experience playing CoN:)
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

No, because I'm talking about strategies that actually work, and work on people with more than 5 minutes of experience playing CoN:)
      The stuff with officer names wont work on anyone with more than 5 minutes experience lol

tho im curious what exactly you mean by "covern up building stealth aircraft" cuz a lvl 5 airbase is not exactly subtle and is used exclusivly for stealth aircraft
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • The naval officer names thing DID lead a level 57 player to get ASW choppers.
      It wasted approximately 6000 of his components, 3k of his rares, and 4k of his supplies, not to mention 3k electronics+15k cash
      He researched it to tier 2.
      The main thing, sometimes, your enemies don't tap on all your cities to see your airports.
      And people are far more concerned about missiles than stealth aircraft.
      Because if they waste resources that should have been going to their SAM program, and they spend it on TDS, well...
      Their mistake is my gain :D