Request withdrawn.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I accidentally wasn't born as being the original poster of this thread, so I would like his gold refunded to my account to keep things socially fair.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • TheNinjaa wrote:

Hello. I have been playing this game for a while and I have enjoyed it so far and I have been putting a lot of effort and time into it to get gold, better/higher ranking etc.
      However the game has a few major flaws. For example, I just accidentally bought 4000 electronics that I definitely do not need while attempting to open the market UI. I am using the web application since I am playing the game from a computer. I find it a major flaw not having a pop-up in gold purchases to approve them, thus leaving accidents like this happen. I just lost 2,300 gold for absolutely no reason and I would very much appreciate if you could return them to my account and of course remove the accidentally purchased items from my resources ingame.

Thank you for taking the time.
      ~TheNinjaa
      It’s called Dorado benefiting from mistakes
      So they’re unlikely to ever change it
      [BAN ME PLEASE]
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

It’s called Dorado benefiting from mistakesSo they’re unlikely to ever change it
      [BAN ME PLEASE]
      I want a refund for this ^ too. His truth telling offended me.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Aquela wrote:

Hi TheNinjaa,

I sent you a direct message, please check there.

Cheerio!
      Forget the Gold, I now want my refund in Cheerios! :)
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out larger quantities and do not want to confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm...

I think that pretty much visualizes the issue.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Heh heh heh heh heh.
      If it were that important, I suggest creating a "gold user round", where people can try and outbid each other with their credit cards.
      Make sure there are a few toxic players in there so everyone else spends more money trying to defeat em.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Germanico wrote:

For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out larger quantities and do not want to confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm...

That is understandable but there could be an opt-in setting for it on the player's settings which could enable such a confirmation dialogue only for those who want it.
    • Germanico wrote:

For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out larger quantities and do not want to confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm, confirm...

Well, if that's the case, give us the option to toggle the confirmation prompts on or off. We don't want to accidentally waste our gold. Besides, you don't offer accidental refunds. We can do little to nothing since that numerical amount of virtual currency that is blitted to our screen is reduced to minus the amount of purchase we may have mistakenly bought ingame.

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded a bit mean. And I just realized I basically reiterated TheNinjaa's comment.
      "A philosopher once said. It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland." - Emil Cioran, Skull Face MGSV.

The post was edited 1 time, last by potaytow ().