New games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1878 wrote:

When's the best time to look at starting a new game because whenever I look to join there is always 50+ players already? I want a chance at getting one of the better countries
      It's really a crap shoot; however, if you look at the top map of the type you are looking to join, and check out the number of open slots, you can often* get a good idea when the next map of that type will generate. Keep checking back as it fills up.

*- Often, but not always. Sometimes you will be waiting for a WW3 1X and a 4X will generate and vice versa
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Same issues here, the search and organisation view of new games is a bit incomplete. Sometimes you find newer games on bottom, not necessarily on day two.
      The search box needs some work. It needs to filter out properly what you search for.

And now lately new games with available slots , show up with 0 slots / no slots available.

Just to underline these minor annoyances.

Regarding to the topic, it's a bit of hit and miss, when there's new games they sometimes fill up quite quickly, so once you see top games showing with little slots, refresh more often. Can't think of another day, takes some time, took me a whole evening once searching to join with some friends, they found one hours later and was showing 0 slots for me, on browser, mobile and steam, but to my friends it was showing with slots available. I'll try to join by modifying the URL to match game ID next time if it happens again.
    • d3v1lish wrote:

Same issues here, the search and organisation view of new games is a bit incomplete. Sometimes you find newer games on bottom, not necessarily on day two.
      The search box needs some work. It needs to filter out properly what you search for.

And now lately new games with available slots , show up with 0 slots / no slots available.

Just to underline these minor annoyances.

Regarding to the topic, it's a bit of hit and miss, when there's new games they sometimes fill up quite quickly, so once you see top games showing with little slots, refresh more often. Can't think of another day, takes some time, took me a whole evening once searching to join with some friends, they found one hours later and was showing 0 slots for me, on browser, mobile and steam, but to my friends it was showing with slots available. I'll try to join by modifying the URL to match game ID next time if it happens again.
      If you were all in the same alliance, it only allows a certain number of you to join and the remainder will be shut out.
      "Knowledge comes from experience. Wisdom comes from accepting the knowledge of another."-- WKW