suggestion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Good afternoon, I have a few suggestions
      1 - make an alliance chat in the alliance tab itself, and make it the same as it is on the map itself, so that you can copy the link to the discord there, move the chat from the map in the alliance tab itself
      2- add in the statistics a normal tank icon and not a truck, also change the fighter's icon, and instead of an anti-aircraft gun icon, the artillery icon looked much better and for beginners it would be clearer
      3 - add a couple of ranks in the alliance tab in the game, officer, soldier, cadet ... about 4th rank would be ideal
      and yes, I understand that all this is possible in discord, but in the game, I think this is also very important
      4 - at the expense of the rank in statistics, I would suggest giving a little gold for each new rank gained, or whenever you reach unique ranks, for example, you can go through 5 or 10 steps,
      upon reaching the rank of 10,20,30,40 ......................
      it will give more incentive especially for beginners
      5 - more activity from the administration of the game, and do not forget about the Russian community, we also exist
      6 - Create an alliance for a certain amount of gold, for example, create an alliance for 10,000 gold
      - then to expand the alliance, for example, +50 slots = 5000 gold
      thus it will be better for everyone and a good bonus for the administration of the game
      7 - in terms of gameplay and politics, add something and modify in places
      7.1 there is default neutrality right at the start
      7.2 add peace proposal
      7.3 create a wasall in the game, which is under your protection and from him comes a certain percentage of resources from his treasury, thus you will be interested in protecting your wasall
      7.4 to start a war, with someone on the map you need to declare the war officially and the war will begin after a certain time, for example, in 5 hours
      if you decide to attack the opponent's lands and avoid all these rules, you will receive a good moral penalty
      I do not know if this is within the power of the developers, but the idea itself seems to me to be good in terms of gameplay
      8 - slightly modify the won amount of gold on the map so that the survivors on the map also have gold and not only the winners, so everyone will want to survive more on the map and not give up
      9 - make world maps more scaled, for example for 100 players
      10 - create and implement more opportunities for alliances to make it more interesting for single players to join alliances
      Also, in clan elite battles, giving alliance players more gold for winning, do not skimp on this will give a great incentive

      We also have a good plan for creating a large-scale world tournament, somewhere in May-June, I hope we will come to this and discuss in more detail, I will make an announcement on the forum and in the CAC community,
      the plan is already there, but we need a little time to develop and also took part

      A separate request to the developers to think about creating a game like KON only instead of the third world plunge into the Middle Ages
      spearmen, archers, catapults, sailing ships .........

      And thank you very much for the wonderful game, good luck in further development and achievement of all plans

      Google translator ...... :rolleyes:
    • A few things I have against some of the suggestions, those I don't reply to means I'm fine with them
      Я не согласен с некоторыми предложениями, но те, на которые я не отвечаю, означают, что меня они устраивают.

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      2- add in the statistics a normal tank icon and not a truck, also change the fighter's icon, and instead of an anti-aircraft gun icon, the artillery icon looked much better and for beginners it would be clearer
      Don't understand this, could you state where this is?
      Не понимаю, не могли бы вы сказать, где это?

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      3 - add a couple of ranks in the alliance tab in the game, officer, soldier, cadet ... about 4th rank would be ideal
      and yes, I understand that all this is possible in discord, but in the game, I think this is also very important
      There are members, moderators and leaders in alliances I believe
      Я считаю, что в альянсах есть участники, модераторы и лидеры

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      7.1 there is default neutrality right at the start
      Well there is already
      Ну уже есть

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      7.2 add peace proposal
      We have that too
      У нас это тоже есть

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      7.3 create a wasall in the game, which is under your protection and from him comes a certain percentage of resources from his treasury, thus you will be interested in protecting your wasall
      What's a wasall? A wall? If so, some have already said that having walls to slow down conquests in a game where you're supposed to conquer quickly doesn't make too much sense. And Combat Outposts do exist
      Что за пустяк? Стена? Если это так, некоторые уже сказали, что наличие стен для замедления завоеваний в игре, где вы должны побеждать быстро, не имеет особого смысла. И боевые заставы существуют

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      if you decide to attack the opponent's lands and avoid all these rules, you will receive a good moral penalty
      Agree, make it -2 so that it actually doesn't matter at all
      And make the timer before declaring war 24 hours
      Согласитесь, сделайте -2, чтобы это вообще не имело значения
      И сделайте таймер перед объявлением войны 24 часа

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      9 - make world maps more scaled, for example for 100 players
      Yes we have that
      Да у нас есть это
      Currently on (potentially permanent) hiatus

      Instead of choosing wings to fly, we chose hands to hold with each other.

      Yet the sky still fascinates us, is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?
    • 737373elj wrote:

      What's a wasall? A wall? If so, some have already said that having walls to slow down conquests in a game where you're supposed to conquer quickly doesn't make too much sense. And Combat Outposts do exist
      Что за пустяк? Стена? Если это так, некоторые уже сказали, что наличие стен для замедления завоеваний в игре, где вы должны побеждать быстро, не имеет особого смысла. И боевые заставы существуют
      he means vassal and imo thats bullshit tho it would only really fit into RP rounds

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      7.1 there is default neutrality right at the start
      7.2 add peace proposal
      7.3 create a wasall in the game, which is under your protection and from him comes a certain percentage of resources from his treasury, thus you will be interested in protecting your wasall
      7.4 to start a war, with someone on the map you need to declare the war officially and the war will begin after a certain time, for example, in 5 hours
      if you decide to attack the opponent's lands and avoid all these rules, you will receive a good moral penalty
      I do not know if this is within the power of the developers, but the idea itself seems to me to be good in terms of gameplay
      This overall seems like someone played a bit too much HOI cuz again; it doesnt really fit into CON except maybe RPs

      JOKER_MD wrote:

      8 - slightly modify the won amount of gold on the map so that the survivors on the map also have gold and not only the winners, so everyone will want to survive more on the map and not give up
      except that wouldnt really change shit tho? the ppl that aim to "survive" to gain some gold will still be just be sitting around and doing nothing cuz every other option would see them going to war with one of the bigger players
      I am the basline for opinions
    • JOKER_MD wrote:

      Good afternoon, I have a few suggestions
      ...


      8 - slightly modify the won amount of gold on the map so that the survivors on the map also have gold and not only the winners, so everyone will want to survive more on the map and not give up


      ...
      Are you nuts? It is already the case that theoretically someone could WIN a solo Flashpoint map with 1500 VP and get 1500 gold, while the next person down in VP (1st Loser) could have 1499 VP and therefore get 1499 Gold. Meaning the "winner" only gets 1 gold piece more FOR winning. That hardly seems fair. If anything, map winners should receive a gold bonus above what the losers who still survived get. I mean, let's make this more of a contest, and less "everyone gets a participation trophy".
      *** Warning: This poster is on double secret probation ***

      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD