Does Anyone know WHAT this is?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does Anyone know WHAT this is?

what is this.jpg-
      Do you see the red line coming down from the city of Nalut in Libya North Africa? To the left is an expansion at the end near my coalition mate South Africa's territory. I'm not allied with Cameroon, so the most I should ever see of his troop movement lines is a small bit to the next center point. Not the whole thing. But the way it doesn't follow any connections, makes me think it's a plane. An attack run or a patrol. Now I'm pretty sure even enemy patrol lines are blue, and if this is an attack run, how does it do that crazy triangle shaped maneuver at the end. And if it is an attack run, what is it targeting? I mean, it's not a missile, ... no curved trajectory and surely not with that ending triangle maneuver. ... And it looks like it starts in 1 Cameroon city, and Ends in another Cameroon city. WTH?

I have never seen anything like this before.

Has anyone else?

WHAT is going on?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • MicahWill wrote:

I must say that it took me awhile to understand the pic. Your exploded window of Brazzaville also has red lines that kinda cluttered the anomaly red lines you found.

And no, I aint never seen that before
      Yeah, I didn't realize that until I posted the pic. I just always use red for boxes and arrows and such and didn't think about it first.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD