My 10 stack of strike fighters ..decided to jump into transport trucks?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My 10 stack of strike fighters ..decided to jump into transport trucks?

sorry for not posting screenshot of actual 10 stack that turned transport division now having to fight 3 Mot infantry and 2 CBV but it kept saying error uploading. But anyway so I had the right of way with Algeria still from leaving coalition and past couple days my strike fighters would use his airport to ferry from no problem. But a little bit ago Saudia Arabia declared war and I went over to click on the Strike Fighters to go send them in but it wouldn't work and only gave option for Select Patrol Move Attack. Wouldn't let me patrol or move anywhere on the map so I hit attack and all the sudden I'm fighting 5 Algeria units that were on the same city as my "now landed planes turned transport. I understand why I'm fighting Algeria now because of having to declare war in order to move them. My question is why did they transfer from the planes to transport trucks to begin with!?!? Thanks.
      Files
    • cuz that airport is not viable for them to use; so they turn into transports
      same principle as when one of your airfields gets destroyed and the aircraft sitting there turns into trucks

this btw is why you
      1. dont leave aircraft on the ground
      and 2. dont leave shit on airports you merely have row with
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • The AI might have sold his airport, or it was destroyed during fighting,...
      Tiger is right be carefull while using ROW esp. when you share ROW with the AI.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Fereyd wrote:

The AI might have sold his airport, or it was destroyed during fighting,...
      SERIOUSLY???

The AI sells airports???
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Fereyd wrote:

The AI might have sold his airport, or it was destroyed during fighting,...
      thanks. Im pretty sure the ai sold everything because Algeria only had 2 cities that were not taken over by rogue when I occupied his capital, and they both had nothing built, and he used too have army bases.