Ongoing issues, bugged screen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ongoing issues, bugged screen

Over the last two weeks or so I have had multiple maps becoming unplayable via my mobile device.

I had initially reported it ingame but the responses were terrible to say the least. I was then passed to a community manager whom hasn’t responded for a number of days now. I was told that a hotfix was pushed out for this bug but, evidently that hotfix doesn’t work as intended. I have archived games due to being attacked and unable to responsd, and now i have two out of three active maps with the exact same issue. I have attached some screenshots to save me having to repeat myself constantly.
      youtube proof further available upon request. I have made it clear i will not spend another penny on this game until such time CON can acknowledge my frustration and put things right. I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game and I’m ready to go find a better replacement due to the incompetence of the support/community management. Leaving a paying player stranded for sometime without any decent responses is a poor show. I know of other players and even coalition members suffering from this same issue. It’s really bad press to say you pushed a hotfix/qfe without the hotfix actually being tested.
      Further to add, i will not be adding screenshots due to the size restriction on the forums, I'm not going to go compress image files for your convenience. Finally to add, As i stated to the so called community manager, all conversations with support etc have screen recorded.
    • Hi Stesco,

Only just now seeing your message here so my apologies for not responding earlier. We are in fact looking into this and, as we mentioned in our latest Dev Log, we even got external help to try to solve this. We did release a Hotfix however it seems it hasn't solved the issue for everyone. Some have reported success, others not. Feel free to get in touch with me if you require any assistance :)
    • Hi Stesco, terribly sorry to read that you had a bad experience.
      This said, please refrain from insulting our staff or team - especially when they are trying to help you.
      Hotfixes are as the name implies "hot" - meaning quickly applied to alleviate a situation: and of course they are tested by our team.

I am sure any delay by our staff is wholly explicable, and we usually answer within 48h to 72h after receiving a ticket or email.

Kind regards,

Germanico
      CEO Dorado Games
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi Stesco, terribly sorry to read that you had a bad experience.
      This said, please refrain from insulting our staff or team - especially when they are trying to help you.
      Hotfixes are as the name implies "hot" - meaning quickly applied to alleviate a situation: and of course they are tested by our team.

I am sure any delay by our staff is wholly explicable, and we usually answer within 48h to 72h after receiving a ticket or email.

Kind regards,

Germanico
      CEO Dorado Games
      Hi!
      I'm having this issue too.
      From reading my alliance discord what I can see is that rounds joined before 5 days ago, remain unaffected right now.
      So, I can still join a day 22 ww3, for instance.
      But I just joined an Overkill 4x with some friends- I am stuck at the loading page. I was fine with my first log in(right after picking a country), but I went to get lunch, came back, and now it's stuck at the loading page.
      Please help fix this:)
      The game ID is 3841751.
      And, Germanico, you are CEO of Dorado?
      Congrats on taking your company to the top of the market.
      CoN is an irreplaceable game that beats all it's other competitors.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."