AI Attacking Ships

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI Attacking Ships

Can we plz teach the AI to not send their land troops on suicidal counter attacks against ships? As soon as they start getting shelled by ships, they instantly send their land troops in the sea to attack the ship!!

I mean, it's nice having a stupid AI but it would be much nicer if it posed a more substantial challenge imho.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • This only happens in Flashpoint.
      Easiest way out:
      Don't play flashpoint :D :D :D .

Nah, the main reason we play flashpoint is to buff our stats or try out really dumb things(like corvette spam).
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

This only happens in Flashpoint.
      Easiest way out:

Nah, the main reason we play flashpoint is to buff our stats or try out really dumb things(like corvette spam).
      It happens in all maps. Just happened in a WW3 map.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Sima wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Easiest way out:

I'm watching it happen right now on WW3, that transport is coming right for my Destroyer, Oh My!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Sima wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Easiest way out:

I'm watching it happen right now on WW3, that transport is coming right for my Destroyer, Oh My!
      Ooops sorry, update: It seems they all decided to go swimming instead
      -
      drowned under water.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD