Please help!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please help!!

I just paid to reveal all nations forces just because I'm playing in a coalition with only one other member and I'm in 1st place and just had sole level 1 mot infantry transport try to disembark on my capital. Assuming either he knows where all my forces are as well since I just took out an entire coalition in the middle east. I'm playing Sudan I also hold a VP site in my center so rbats what he's prolly after.

ANYWAY, what I need help with is how to counter MAX level stealth drones. Because when I revealed his forces he has 5-7 roaming my Homeland. What should I build research to take those fuckers out? Please reply soon since it's 0700 and I'm playing a rising ride 4x speed so I have roughly 4-6 hours before there gone.

Thanks in advance for any real tips!!!!
    • thanks guys. After posting this , I tried using my LVL 6 strike fighters and sent 1 each to the drones and took em out instantly. Also sent 7 mrl to Moscow and eliminated his 5 naval figters 2 anti Air, and now conquered 2 of his homelands. I managed to launch convention missiles from subs to his fleet of 4 cruisers and Navy captain. He's about finished!!
    • E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

thanks guys. After posting this , I tried using my LVL 6 strike fighters and sent 1 each to the drones and took em out instantly. Also sent 7 mrl to Moscow and eliminated his 5 naval figters 2 anti Air, and now conquered 2 of his homelands. I managed to launch convention missiles from subs to his fleet of 4 cruisers and Navy captain. He's about finished!!
      "He's about finished".
      Hmmm...
      I wonder why...
      Did you use some *ahem* _______ currency to help support dorado?
      Or, maybe to help yourself make up for unpreparedness...
      Maybe a bit of both...
      Anyhow, I might drop into your games... Just to say hi :D
      EDIT:
      You have no running games.
      Was this "scenario" just in theory?
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

thanks guys. After posting this , I tried using my LVL 6 strike fighters and sent 1 each to the drones and took em out instantly. Also sent 7 mrl to Moscow and eliminated his 5 naval figters 2 anti Air, and now conquered 2 of his homelands. I managed to launch convention missiles from subs to his fleet of 4 cruisers and Navy captain. He's about finished!!
      "He's about finished".Hmmm...
      I wonder why...
      Maybe a bit of both...
      EDIT:
      and yes I bought gold because I never seen 10+ stealth uavs roaming my land and I did not appreciate that knowing he has the 2nd largest score and has 2 allies that are good players. I had Sam's and aa in 4 cities but they never shot at them. Gonna have to start leveling them to the right level in the future now that I came across this strat
    • UAVs are a pretty weak strat, with so much investment he will usally lack ground units. A simple 10 stack would most prob be uncontested and you just need basic AA missile protection. If you want to go UAV's you really need to max cruise missiles, and build alot of them early which leaves you a sitting duck. Tend to find on no aggressive scouting missions most player will shoot them down and start a war, id say when this happened it didnt trigger war, would make them a more viable option because you tend to suffer huge moral issues and end up with a very weak military persuing UAVs.
    • E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

"He's about finished".Hmmm...I wonder why...
      Maybe a bit of both...
      EDIT:
      and yes I bought gold because I never seen 10+ stealth uavs roaming my land and I did not appreciate that knowing he has the 2nd largest score and has 2 allies that are good players. I had Sam's and aa in 4 cities but they never shot at them. Gonna have to start leveling them to the right level in the future now that I came across this strat
      Please tell me what your ingame username is.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • your exactly right because he had all those max uav's but had close to zero infantry and were still only level 1. He had 1 in each city except Moscow which had a couple tanks, armored vehicles, aa, and one ICBM launcher but 0 missiles lol. I will give him credit on one thing though. He built a very impressive naval fleet that had only around 250ish hp, but it took alot to throw at em before the MRL'S finally made it over there. He had 4 level 3 cruisers and 1 Admiral level 3 I believe. I tested how it would take missiles so I intermittently fired one every 30 seconds ending up being 7 total. All of them were shot down lol
    • and why do you want to thanks guys. After posting this , I tried using my LVL 6 strike fighters and sent 1 each to the drones and took em out instantly. Also sent 7 mrl to Moscow and eliminated his 5 naval figters 2 anti Air, and now conquered 2 of his homelands. I managed to launch convention missiles from subs to his fleet of 4 cruisers and Navy captain. He's about finished!!

ewac123 wrote:

E z 8 tiger212 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

"He's about finished".Hmmm...I wonder why...Did you use some *ahem* _______ currency to help support dorado?
      Maybe a bit of both...
      EDIT:
      Please tell me what your ingame username is.
      why do you want to look me up? So you can join my game which is live and take over a country that you can see if you can beat me or something?
    • ewac123 wrote:

Exactly:)
      I always like to play with players that think they are very great, due to the size of their golden wallet.
      I not once claimed to be great at this game by any means. It's not cheating to use gold. And it's not my fault he couldn't come back. That's why I go to this forum as a way to help improve and learn more about the game. Don't ever put words in people's mouths. It's completely disrespectful. That comment was absolutely unnecessary to say I have a "golden wallet". Maybe if you donated money to the cause yourself (NOT INCLUDING SECURITY COUNCIL) then maybe the devs can afford more outside help and keep new seasons and content coming sooner and more polished.

Note: Don't take this reply too far out of context as I am just simply stating it is what it is. I just cannot stand accusations that are that far out of line as if I ever claimed to be such a high and mighty gold user with a 2000 IQ.
    • I'm not criticizing gold use.
      And tbh I don't have time to play with someone that talks like that on a public forum.
      Have a great day, bye.
    • In his defense, he has a point. Gold is an awful feature, but it is necessary to earn money from the game and it is not cheating.

ewac123 wrote:

I'm not criticizing gold use.
      And tbh I don't have time to play with someone that talks like that on a public forum.
      Have a great day, bye.”

Don’t try to say you are not criticizing gold use when you literally just threatened him in this thread for using gold, and then proceeded to assume he fit the stereotype of cocky wallet warrior.

I despise the gold feature. I think it is terrible that a person can potentially buy his way out of a bad situation. But this does not warrant literally hunting someone down, which is against the game rules by the way. The game would probably be better off if they moved to some other form of premium, like season units for 1.99 each. You get an advantage, but it is counter-able nonetheless.
      Yee Haw
    • It's not against the game. Anyone with half a braincell uses the search function, types in a name, and presses enter.
      The other thing is, I didn't threaten him.
      Popping in and seeing if a golden wallet can beat a person with common sense is not hunting someone down.