Missiles stock

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missiles stock

Hello everyone!
      I opened a new game with my friends a few hour ago, and I want to start on missiles developing pretty soon.
      So i thougt, how many missiles from each type do I need in stock so i will be able to be in long war with another strong nation?
      Is 50~ conventional enough? and how much nuclear or chemical warheads do I need in stock so i will be able to launch about whenever I need to?
      Thanks a lot, and have a great day! [:
    • Most of my games I never NEEDED any, and when I made them they were just gravy. (Except for one game where I was the ballistic missile king with the garbage morale. That game, I had like over 150 conventional plus gas and nukes.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Id say usally about 25 to take out most homecities of an enemy. Then every day using 2 homecities to build more missiles, nuclear i tend towards 3 homecities, 1 building launchers 2 building nuclear warheads.

Just remeber to build up your bunkers in your home cities.
      But yeah, never really used more then 25 to defeat an enemy.

Mostly played on annilation maps so 50 conventional 25 gas and 10 nuclear will leave you in good stead with cruise/ballaistic firepower.

Biggest issue, when you have lots, you tend to waste lots. You need to find that balance of which targets are high value, which are low value, do i want to destory this persons entire production, or do i want to attack everyone with level 3 army bases. This strategy is all about control, controlling the worlds production while you suffer moral issues and global insurgences.

The post was edited 1 time, last by crazystoner ().