Mobile app Low graphics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile app Low graphics

in GAME UPDATE (210126) was stated that ADDED Low graphics mode:
      • As of this update, mobile devices which would have had a hard time running the game will automatically run in low graphics mode which will see a boost in performance.
      However when I redownloaded my app it still lags and shows full textures as previously. I have decent phone with 4GB of RAM Huawei P9 so it should run moderate apps decently.

Is there option in app to lower ther resolution and graphics or should the appliction do it automatically? don't see point of having full textures of water and other biomes and vehicles if it's unplayable.
    • Hey Charlie,

sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently working on allowing players to select this themselves. We had very mixed reactions to the release and had to change the way the game selects its detail levels again, but hope we will have this fixed soon.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hey Charlie,

sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently working on allowing players to select this themselves. We had very mixed reactions to the release and had to change the way the game selects its detail levels again, but hope we will have this fixed soon.

//G
      so the option to change graphics should be added soon?
      that would be cool as mobile app si great to hold pace when not at PC and as I said it is pointless to have good graphics if it is unusable.
    • We've prioritized it for the coming weeks. Main problem right now is the blackscreen issue across mobile, and we are somewhat "preoccupied" with fixing this first for obvious reasons, but will either parallel the graphics selector or turn to it after the fix - depending on how many devs we need on the fixing team.
      (with criticals it's always a problem to predict - sorry if I can't be more specific than that)

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf