Creating a Roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Creating a Roleplay

I haven't found the two Roleplays that Rozne said exist yet, but I am in contact with him so I will see if that leads to anything. In the meantime, I would like to try and revive the Roleplay community and create a roleplay of my own. Here is what I am planning:

The roleplay will be on the US Battleground map and will involve a scenario in which the US has split apart
      There will be several factions and few single nations i.e. Pacific Northwest, Midwest, South, Mexico, Eastern, etc. Alliances
      There won't be any technology restrictions but conquest will be restricted
      There will be a lot of land swaps to get rid of most of the AI countries. I will say that these states joined the respective factions i.e. Oregon joins the Pacific Northwest

I don't have a discord account but I could create one if needed since discord is free

Before I go full steam ahead and create this I was wondering if anyone would actually be interested in a Split US roleplay because I don't want to make this entire thing and then have no one play it. Also is the Battleground USA map available for roleplay? because Germanico has said that not all maps are available.

Finally, any help that anyone could provide would be appreciated because all I have to work off of is the old roleplays on the forum.