BUG? ... peace status does not return to war and allows for approximation and seizure of territories without resistance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BUG? ... peace status does not return to war and allows for approximation and seizure of territories without resistance

Good morning, I identified a bug on the map ID = x(deleted by Mod)x, the player x(deleted by Mod)x (Cuba) uses it, the bug is as follows he moves his units through the opposing territories if they are unoccupied capture them without changing their peace status to war, use the the same process to capture cities and to attack units, with the units is more serious because they do not fight back when attacked, it is as if the player had the right of way but being able to conquer and accomplish whatever he wants, ... it took me a few days to understand, ... air strikes so I lost units without them apparently firing 1 shot, this situation was also reported by the player x(deleted by Mod)x (Japan), I ask you to check, and analyze the data of this match; I found a way to keep abreast of his advances (notification of enemy territories in red), I am having to give him peace, and in the sequence I declare war, ... but I think it is very unfair to be defeated in this way with the player advancing and taking territories and his status always being at peace. Thank you in advance and I look forward to returning.
      -----
      It follows the last log, at x(deleted by Mod)x :cursing: , in it can be seen the change of Cuba from war to peace and the taking in the sequence of several territories, in addition to advancement, but the status did not return to war, I believe that in this way until morale is not affected and other game resources

Anonymized by Mod Fereyd.
      No public shaming here

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fereyd: Cleared Infos about other players ().

• MTKSeros wrote:

Devs, please do check it out. However, I don't think it's a bug.

Good morning, I identified a bug on the map ID = x(deleted by Mod)x, the player x(deleted by Mod)x (Cuba) uses it, the bug is as follows he moves his units through the opposing territories if they are unoccupied capture them without changing their peace status to war, use the the same process to capture cities and to attack units, with the units is more serious because they do not fight back when attacked, it is as if the player had the right of way but being able to conquer and accomplish whatever he wants, ... it took me a few days to understand
      1. His national morale is affected, 2, him changing to peace doesn't do anything when taking province(compared to war), and 3, your units did fight back, but possibly you didn't see it(from what I heard, you might be new and may have used some weaker units). The enemy could have oneshotted you. I've had the peace thing happen to me, and I have never had something like no defense happen.

... air strikes so I lost units without them apparently firing 1 shot, this situation was also reported by the player It's likely that you units DID fire back, but damage was minimal. Infantry do not deal more than 1 point of damage against planes. If you had surface to air missiles, and they did not work, that's an issue. But if not, I think it's not a bug.
      General MK (Japan) Please do not post the names of players without their permission.

, I ask you to check, and analyze the data of this match; I found a way to keep abreast of his advances (notification of enemy territories in red), I am having to give him peace, and in the sequence I declare war, ... but I think it is very unfair to be defeated in this way with the player advancing and taking territories and his status always being at peace. Thank you in advance and I look forward to returning.
      ----- The "peace" is an illusion. It's not worth the effort to fix. And besides, "peace" is important for the code, so the AI can evaluate whether to sign peace or not.

It follows the last log, at prnt.sc/10nyvkh :cursing: , in it can be seen the change of Cuba from war to peace and the taking in the sequence of several territories, in addition to advancement, but the status did not return to war, I believe that in this way until morale is not affected and other game resources
      That's not a bug, my friend. The peace status is just a fake trick, his morale IS affected.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fereyd: anonymized by Mod ().

• He did not find the solution; as I said when I put the unit, they are a pile made up of heavy tanks lvl 5-6, anti-aircraft (3), missile launchers (3), light armored (5-6) and infantry (5-6); ... again I say 4 stacks defeated at the time by 1 unit of adversary infantry;

As for being a rookie, I'm ranked in position 190 last season (ranking 91 - Official class), ... so I know what I wrote, ...
      when I apologize to the names, but there is no topic or warning that I have read so as not to use them (sorry anyway)

As for the shame, I didn't understand your comment