No ship with low radar sign? My answer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No ship with low radar sign? My answer

We have no ships with low radar sign, but we have some units they can detect low naval radar signs? ?( The submarines, the ASW helicopter and the naval patrol aircraft can detect low radar signs. But there is no naval unit with low radar sign.
      My suggestion:
      The modern tier 3 corvettes, frigates and destroyers in real are stealthy. They must get the low naval radar sign. The airsupereior and the strike fighter has allready in the air a low radar sign.

And I have also 1 question. How we can detect a naval officer tier 2-3? He is stealth, but which unit can detect him?
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • ok, in my games there was no other with a naval officer tier 2 or 3. I have it read in the research tree. But without other stealth ships the stealthy naval officer is a bit useless.
      The air ace tier 3 is stealth and can combined with the other stealth fighters.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • you cant just give every unit a low radar sign because then everything will be able to detect low radar signs, thats the whole point of game balancing. The best option in my opinion would be to give only the corvettes a low radar signs but give every ship the ability to detect low radar signs at a very reduced area.
    • Submarines have no radar sign. They can only detected by sonar.

I wouldnt give every ship a low radar sign. Only corvettes, frigates and destroyers TIER 3. I think in a normal game you dont research 3 naval units up to tier 3.
      And there a also cruisers and carriers.