RECALL THE UPDATE PLEASE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RECALL THE UPDATE PLEASE

Hi, all.
      @Yak Please recall the update.
      There is so much confusion these past 2 days, the servers are broken 75% of the time, and now I cannot even log in.
      It's crazy, due to the tiny update about harbors onto Overkill islands.
      Seriously??!
      Tbh rn I'd rather play the surfer game that pops up in microsoft edge whenever I lost internet than keep reloading the blank screen.
      Just recall the update, I'd rather build marines than stare at a "502 error" page.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Hi @ewac123 - the update isn't really at fault this time - but nonetheless we fixed the situation yesterday.
      Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues caused: this time it was a human error aggregated by the database tripping over it.
      Good news is it helped us in understanding what was the underlying cause and we will be fixing the code in this regards in the coming weeks.

Please report back if you still suffer from longer periods of non-available games.

PS: kindly note that if you reactivate a dormant match or the like it can sometimes take a minute or two before the server is calculating all the actions - this is normal and not the same as the problems we saw over the past 48h.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi @ewac123 - the update isn't really at fault this time - but nonetheless we fixed the situation yesterday.
      Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues caused: this time it was a human error aggregated by the database tripping over it.
      Good news is it helped us in understanding what was the underlying cause and we will be fixing the code in this regards in the coming weeks.

Please report back if you still suffer from longer periods of non-available games.

PS: kindly note that if you reactivate a dormant match or the like it can sometimes take a minute or two before the server is calculating all the actions - this is normal and not the same as the problems we saw over the past 48h.

//G
      I have to especially "kindly note" the slaughter of 3 of my units because I couldn't give them commands to run the heck away. That was special, but I'm sure uncounted others had even more kindly notes like that than I.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD