Player Trade Reconsidered

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Firstly numb nuts

I have over ten SOLO wins, so as I told you before. I know how the game works.

However, because of your colonel never put on a uniform, never saw combat a day in your life, then I am important because I am a colonel, if I talk enough shit then I will get promoted to General soon, ooh I can't wait.

If you make them, and then move to their Country that is part of the game.

However, dumb idiot, I will quote myself again

America I am on holiday next week, I will send you 100 planes for you to use. North Korea ok thank you, takes control of 100 planes and he only has level one air fields.

3) If you are in a coalition of five, 4 people donate five planes as an example that is TWENTY planes.

So America could send 100 planes to North Korea, but if America is on holiday for a week, then his troops are reasonably useless as he is not going to be there to move his troops.

However, what you are suggesting is that North Korea gets 100 planes (EXAMPLE) under his control, to which he would not have had before.

So America goes on holiday, North Korea uses and controls his planes which gives him an advantage that he would not have had before.

If you cannot understand that, then you really need to read a few more books.

Oh you say that military experience means jack. However, I use military experience and strategy to win games.

You just talk shit about the game and then think that you are important, because you are a colonel just for talking a lot of shit lol

Regards

Mark
    • I have a question
      Did you completely read the original post?

A player’s army cannot consist of more than 20% donated units, as per the suggestion

Every time someone tries to accept a unit trade, the game will check their units. It will get the number of units that they made, and the number of units that they have received. If accepting that trade will result in their total army being more than 20% donated, it will block it

It does not matter how many countries are trying to give them things

After reading your message, I have decided that I should no longer take anything you say seriously. You continue to point the forum ranks despite me telling you that no one cares about them. I mean seriously, no one gives a crap about them. Why do you mention them? They don’t matter

“I use military experience to win games”
      Because this game is oh-so-realistic. This is a game, a very arcadey one at that. I guess in the academy you learned about stacking units, managing resources.
      I refuse to believe that you were actually a member of an organized military with that attitude. I find it hard to believe that you are legitimate, but if you are, I pity anyone who had to serve alongside someone as entitled as you. The hypocrisy of you claiming I’m power-hungry over some website rank, while you try to flaunt “actual military service” is hilarious

Give me some examples of how your “military service” helps you win games
      Yee Haw